Forum

DeutschLAN 2015: Main Thread

Created 17th January 2015 @ 20:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 55 56 57 Next »

MIGHTY BURGER ツ

I sent my Steam info via the indiegogo message service to you Kkaltuu on September 17th or something like that, but I don’t know if you received it (my indiegogo username is “Jay Zee”).

unu

Quoted from DCS

Like i Said, medals are given out till the end of the week

Lies. My team hasn’t gotten ours :(

Atzebumm

(ETF2L Donator)
Dr. med.

Quoted from unu

[…]

Lies. My team hasn’t gotten ours :(

Ours neither. And we had stinson rostered :(

Yggdrasil

Fe |

All Participant Medals have been distributed. I’m sorry for the delays until now, but i’ve been very sick and am still not able to look at monitors for prolonged periods of time without getting an awful headache.

If you have not received your medal yet, please contact me directly on steam – you must have your inventory set to public and your steamID64 available for me to verify that your medal is missing. 

Participant Medals were only distributed to rostered players, who played at LAN. Visitors & Spectators are excluded.

Supporter Medals were distributed to those who donated 25€ or more to our fundraiser as well as certain individuals who contributed to the LAN through other means (such as organisational work, graphics design, etc). 

Last edited by Yggdrasil,

MIGHTY, I received your ID a while back, should be fine.

Deadline to submit your was last friday.
I’m only missing 4 ID’s from the following people:
-Paul Hoe
-Joseph Stashko
-rammos
-r_r_m

Yggdrasil

Fe |

ALL MEDALS HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED AS OF MONDAY 28. SEPTEMBER 13:00

This includes:DeutschLAN 1st Place 2015

DeutschLAN 2nd Place 2015

DeutschLAN 3rd Place 2015

DeutschLAN Participant 2015

DeutschLAN Supporter 2015

If you have not received your medal yet, please contact me on steam or via email ([email protected]).Please include your steamID64 as well as Information validating your entitlement to a specific medal and proving that this has not happened yet. Setting your inventory to public in advance is recommended.

Last edited by Yggdrasil,

unu

Got two supporter medals but no participant medal. Added you ygg.

Yggdrasil

Fe |

Quoted from unu

Got two supporter medals but no participant medal. Added you ygg.

RESOLVED.  Thank you for notifying me.

S!MON

(ETF2L Donator)

thank you ygg ^^

unu

Quoted from Yggdrasil

[…]
RESOLVED.  Thank you for notifying me.

Dunno why you made me delete my 2nd supporter medal though </3. It's not like I could trade it away or anything.

Yggdrasil

Fe |

Quoted from unu

[…]
Dunno why you made me delete my 2nd supporter medal though &lt;/3. It's not like I could trade it away or anything.

yes i know, but it happened by mistake and i prefer to not have duplicates around. even if they are untradable and have no use aside from taking away additional backpack space. Thank you for complying with me.

Yggdrasil

Fe |

Quoted from S!MON

thank you ygg ^^

my pleasure ;)

MIGHTY BURGER ツ

Quoted from kKaltUu

MIGHTY, I received your ID a while back, should be fine.

And indeed it went fine. Thank you :)

Quoted from Yggdrasil

All Participant Medals have been distributed. I’m sorry for the delays until now, but i’ve been very sick and am still not able to look at monitors for prolonged periods of time without getting an awful headache.

I know it sounds cliché, but I hope you get well soon.

Yggdrasil

Fe |

thank you very much, its slowly going there ;)

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Hello!

I have started with the item signings for everyone who donated 10€ or more to indiegogo. I have to do it one-by-one, so it takes some time, especially because I dont have much time.

I have your Steam IDs, but adding me yourself definetly speeds things up a lot!

Cheers!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 55 56 57 Next »