Created 17th January 2015 @ 20:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 57 Next »

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Quoted from Hallow

might go to call ur gamemode shit in person

Popcorp

At least HL players don’t come to your 6s LAN threads to spam “Lol 6s”.

This shows how disrespectful 6s community is towards Highlander, if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all.

Hallow

P.O.P

i’m hardly being disrespectful, just hinting at the historical drama between the communities which is a result of the defensiveness of highlander players when i tell them their gamemode is shit. which, to be honest, i wholeheartedly believe it is. fucking do whatever you want with your own time, if thats hl thats all well and good, but im gonna poke fun at it forever.

Last edited by Hallow,

D!

BB

cocain party at my house for 6s players

Akasazh

THG
HL

W00t. I agree there need to be 6es played aswell, as I love that gamemode more than HL. But I’m coming for sure just because tf2 isn’t only about the game, but also about socializing with people and bbq’ing and drinking beer/other recrational drugs.

Yggdrasil

Fe |

Quoted from Hallow

i’m hardly being disrespectful, just hinting at the historical drama between the communities which is a result of the defensiveness of highlander players when i tell them their gamemode is shit. which, to be honest, i wholeheartedly believe it is. fucking do whatever you want with your own time, if thats hl thats all well and good, but im gonna poke fun at it forever.

i’ll enjoy not seeing you at LAN then =)

anyone coming from around Cologne/Köln?

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

I agree with Akasazh, i’m keen to attend regardless of there being a 6s tournament or not (although it’d be nice)

Quoted from foungi

[…]
4. if enough players are interested in making a 6s tournament as well, we’ll obviously organize one. the prize pool for highlander will remain bigger though

How are you going to evaluate this?

skyro

#SaveMelee

Quoted from Hallow

Hallow, you are like the flagship of the hater fleet. In every thread, there are people who poke fun at highlander, and that’s fine, because we know they’re poking fun.

And then there’s you, who sincerely believes they’re better than every highlander player because you’ve played higher div sixes, and you think that gives you a right to come shit on a thread about a big lan event because it doesn’t have 6v6 in it.

It’s not Permzilla stopping the growth of tf2. It’s you.

evokje

WiK?

Some guy on a forum is stopping the growth of the tf2 scene, funniest thing i read in 2015 so far boys.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

guyse dont mind that div2 scrub)))

Hallow

P.O.P

Quoted from skyro

[…]

Hallow, you are like the flagship of the hater fleet. In every thread, there are people who poke fun at highlander, and that’s fine, because we know they’re poking fun.

And then there’s you, who sincerely believes they’re better than every highlander player because you’ve played higher div sixes, and you think that gives you a right to come shit on a thread about a big lan event because it doesn’t have 6v6 in it.

It’s not Permzilla stopping the growth of tf2. It’s you.

i don’t know what to say

i don’t believe i’m better than every highlander player. i think i’m better than some sure, and i might take a condescending tone in these discussions, but that’s usually due to the level of the discussions

and boy do i have the right to shit on this. i’m hardly harassing anyone or breaking a forum rule.

also don’t compare me to permzilla. pls

Hallow please keep it civil, this is a thread to discuss the LAN. As far as ETF2L is concerned HL and 6s experience is equal. We’re mainly concerned with HL signups and IF there is interest in 6s and we have houses free: we’ll open up for 6v6.

This is the first time we’re trying a self-hosted community LAN in this setup, and 6s already has had a community LAN in the past.

So please be a bit constructive with your criticism.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

all gamemodes are equal, but some are more equal than others

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

the only problem i have with a HL lan is the competition aspect

its difficult enough to get 6 players of a team to a lan so 9 sounds like impossible
which means you will pretty much have like 1 super tryhard team and the rest will be derp mix teams = really no point playing the tournament since the winner is clear from the start

so might aswell make it free for all if people just wanna hang out and get faded

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

lf derp mix team

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 57 Next »