Forum

DeutschLAN 2015: Main Thread

Created 17th January 2015 @ 20:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 43 44 45 ... 57 Next »

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

You can stay till monday around midday if you let the organising team know. theres about 13 people staying till monday.

Chime

Would love to know anything about the possibility of staying until monday, since it’s kinda difficult to leave Nieheim on sunday via public transportation |:

If anybody is willing to pick me up to the trainstation Brakel (Höxter) on sunday noon tho, please let me know!

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Well, in theory We were supposed to submit the number of people staying till monday until 1st september. So its kinda too late now.

I am currently trying to reach out to MTA tho in this matter

Last edited by DCS,

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

You can stay till monday, they are flexible.

Just make sure to bring the additional 15 € tho.

There will be a pub quiz during LAN, depends on the schedule whether it’s friday or saturday

Just to make it more accessible, I will be posting some hints on the deutschLAN website:

http://deutschlan.tf/pub-quiz/

Maxi

BRIT

I’m hoping every answer can be answered like i55 with “kKaltUu’s mum”

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from DCS

You can stay till monday, they are flexible.

Just make sure to bring the additional 15 € tho.

Sweet!

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

oh and you have to tellem when you get there

ElazulTF2

Alright everyone I have a question. I would like to know who goes through Dortmund/dusseldorf and when on thursday ? I will most likely arrive by 2PM and would like to know if I could tag along with someone or if I had to book a train ticket that would be quite a bit more expensive than the previous option. Let me know quickly.

unu

Quoted from DCS

Do you need to know who arrives early too? Because me, Seal, Spirit, Jääkarhu and villdjack are coming down on Thursday.

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from DCS

Hartz was supposed to let you guys know I am leaving on Monday. In case he didn’t, doing it now :D

Atzebumm

(ETF2L Donator)
Dr. med.

Quoted from kKaltUu

There will be a pub quiz during LAN, depends on the schedule whether it’s friday or saturday

Just to make it more accessible, I will be posting some hints on the deutschLAN website:

http://deutschlan.tf/pub-quiz/

Schedule is really tight…when do you actually expect this to happen?? Because I don’t see some good time to do it :(

Last edited by Atzebumm,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

I assume the local supermarket has charcoal? What’s the general thing in Germany? Do stores usually carry briquets or should I bring my own? (can’t do ribs on lump charcoal)

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

They usually have them in supermarkets. No need to bring your own.

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

WE have Details about the early arrival from everyone except some of LANpander and German Inuition. Everyone else’s arrival was communicated to us.

@atze: games are over Friday at midnight and Saturday 22-23 cest. I am sure you can stay up for some pub quizzing afterwards one of these days :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 43 44 45 ... 57 Next »