DeutschLAN 2015: Main Thread

Created 17th January 2015 @ 20:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 57 Next »

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

[…]

What the fuck kind of lan are you guys planning? There is no stream, it is highlander only (the game mode most popular with children) and now you are talking about how you will be handling minors? Sounds like some sick shit is going down here to me.

Come sheepy, stay in Uncle Hildreth’s funhouse. Me alone with 8 minors, oh look there is only one bed, OOOPS guess we’ll have to share now kids!

Alienation

Choke

Man reading trough this whole post definitely had it’s up’s and down’s.
Nevertheless I think this will be totally awesome!

@Hartzfartz, Any chance you can pick me up at Zürich mate? Also, any other Swiss people planning to attend? (I know there are not that many of us around, but I’m willing to assemble you all)

I will be sure to bring some Swiss Chocolate and Cheese with me, I’m open for wishes if anyone wants something from the our Mountain Country ;)

Anyways, Great Thanks to the Organisation Team for doing this!

jakeowaty

Quoted from Alienation

I will be sure to bring some Swiss Chocolate and Cheese with me, I’m open for wishes if anyone wants something from the our Mountain Country ;)

A shit load of Toblerone m8.

DyaWyb

(ETF2L Donator)
Let it rip

Anyone bypassing Helsinki on their way there :D ? Also LFT there Medic/spy ( cant say for sure if I can attend there but would like to have the option).

Popcorp

I am not a traveling person, hence I am not willing to go alone, but I might go if there’s anyone willing to travel with me, preferably someone from Baltic country (especially Latvians), add me if you want =)

Last edited by Popcorp,

haiku

Will food be provided or do we need to go find a nearby store to buy locally?

And has there been any update on that shuttle service from the train stations to the village yet?

Thanks c:

foungi

0fo
0FO

There is breakfast delivery for saturday and sunday morning, but apart from that you gotta buy your own food at nearby supermarkets. Obviously you can also order pizza etc.

we are going to provide a shuttle service from nearby trainstations, which means that me and probably some other dudes will come and pick you up, no extra fee.

Tucker

How and when do we pay for participating in the LAN?

Neidii

Oh my, this is not that far for me, I’d probably take the train from Sweden. I really want to go, sounds like fun! I hope it’ll actually happen, still quite a few months to go.

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Updated the Original Post:

Changelog:

– New information regarding the signup process!
– Answer to the question about the “problem” of being underaged (<18)

Also opened a thread for recruitment for this event!

http://etf2l.org/forum/lan/topic-31229/

Last edited by DCS,

Forty-Two

LOOΠΔ

In the part about signups it says to send the payment of the 8 players, with payment reason being ‘TF2 lan in september, Team ID’. However, it also says signups will not be done through ETF2L. How will teams get their team ID, then? Will they have to send an email to the staff beforehand, or something like that?

Also I like that you’ve done your best to make it at least a bit less awkward for the unfortunate soul that is the 9th player of a team :>

Go to your ETF2L profile

Click on your LAN or HL team name

Write down the team ID

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Quoted from kKaltUu

Go to your ETF2L profile

Click on your LAN or HL team name

Write down the team ID

I’m sure he means why there is a need to join a HL/LAN team on etf2l, when the signups itself aren’t on etf2l. (Obviously it’s less work for the admins)

foungi

0fo
0FO

writing down the team id when signing up is necessary, cause they forward it to us and we want to have an overview of who’s coming as well. also we handle renting the house for the single players and organise the tournament. taking the payments into our own hands is too risky from a legal pov.

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

You can find the team ID in the url of your Browser when You click in the teampage.

You Need to have the Team in etf2l so we can Seed Teams according to their estimated skill level. Otherwise we would have to puzzle the teams together in order for us to be able to create brackets and stuff.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 57 Next »