Forum

InfoShow TF2 LAN - April 17-19th 2015

Created 29th October 2014 @ 13:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 27 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Come on lads sign up! Cheap as chips this lan, we can sample much Lithu vodka and beer in the evening, TEZC rave party ahead i heard.

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

I’ve removed all the posts that contained attacks on nationality and irrelevant historical trivia. Please at least pretend to be civil, or take the flamebaiting to some other website.

huhystah

Quoted from emb

I’ve removed all the posts that contained attacks on nationality and irrelevant historical trivia. Please at least pretend to be civil, or take the flamebaiting to some other website.

Cheers.

Last edited by huhystah,

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Hey, any Poles coming? It’s right next door! Be great to have you!

huhystah

Quoted from Coleman

and Latvians!

CHERRY

Quoted from Coleman

Sent this to nislem, he used to attend LANs :P

Last edited by CHERRY,

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

No LAN threats please =[ . I’m just trying to get people to come to Infoshow 2015.

huhystah

LAN prizes have been announced!

600 EUR prize pot + monster energy drinks :)

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

rofl removing the banter

Don’t worry people there’ll be no nazi mods at infoshow, you can rip on everyone as much as you want. Well, until you get stabbed (by locals or by coleman).

(rip seagull)

walters

If only I would have money.
And also there are no latvians who are playing tf2 atm. Maybe for next lan latvians will start to play again.

Hey guys, since we know that most of the Team Fortress 2 players are coming from abroad, we are happy to announce some news for you! Of course it is the prizes for your beloved game tournament. The distribution will be as following:
1st place – 360 € + Monster Energy
2nd place – 180 € + Monster Energy
3rd place – 60 € + Monster Energy

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Don’t give up on a sponsor, there is still time!

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

would have loved to attend a 2nd Lithuanian lan but playoffs came in the way. Protip if you want a super awesome guide for Vilnius get Extremer! you can pay him with drinks and food :P

rockie

Quoted from Toba

Protip if you want a super awesome guide for Vilnius get Extremer! you can pay him with drinks and food :P

strazyyy

HH

Quoted from walters

If only I would have money.
And also there are no latvians who are playing tf2 atm. Maybe for next lan latvians will start to play again.

Do I count even if I suck at this game?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 27 Next »