Quoted from RenTas

[…]
the vilnius bus station is next to the airport

no its not.

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Quoted from melody

well, as i see, if i am flying to Vilnus at evening time like 22-23, i have to take a bus to go kaunas(cause train is not running at this time). But to get to bus station, i have to take some other bus :D Cause bus station is not nearby airport. then bus station Vilnus- bus station Kaunas, and then have to take one more bus or whatever to get to the hotel :D this is so geegee :D

or take a taxi that takes 10-15mins

ondkaja

IKEA

Arriving at the hotel in Kaunas at 1 AM is a bit much… Looks like we are going to stay a night in Vilnius.

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Hi Huhy,

We have two teams coming 100%. Be interesting to see what other teams are actually 100% going as well.

melody

Lutunen

Quoted from Toba

[…]

or take a taxi that takes 10-15mins

ye, taxi here taxi there :D bye 50 euro :) then how can i get the taxi for the more or less fair price having russian sim card (means no possibility to call any taxi company) and all of taxis nearby airport taking 100 euro for 1 km of way. this “kitchen” is known. Sad, really sad thats not comfi as hell.

Also, there is still 15 kg luggage with you cause ofc you want to take ur pc devices includes screen. And you have to run from bus to bus with this. Think twice about it, if you are coming to Vilnus airport and no one is picking you up.

Last edited by melody,

Just1s

☁GGG☁

Quoted from melody

[…]

If I remember right you’ll have to use the monitor that you will get with the pc.

nukkye

Quoted from Just1s

[…]
If I remember right you’ll have to use the monitor that you will get with the pc.

I was thinking of bringing my 144hz one lol

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from Just1s

[…]

You can bring your own monitor if you want too, nighthawk did last time.

Last edited by evokje,

Just1s

☁GGG☁

Quoted from evokje

[…]
You can bring your own monitor if you want too, nighthawk did last time.

nvm then.

Last edited by Just1s,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Anybody taking the flight to Vilnius on the 16th, this looks like the best option for a 1 night stay before heading to Kaunas on the 17th. http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/Jimmy-Jumps-House-Hostel/Vilnius/43131?dateFrom=2015-04-16&dateTo=2015-04-17#availability
Looks like a nice place, me, Perm, Stark etc will be there.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

what time and day does the tf2 start?

Hallow

P.O.P

is there brothels in vilnius? i have 3000 euros what can i get?

Hallow

P.O.P

trying to entertain myself on the 16th

Quoted from Hallow

is there brothels in vilnius? i have 3000 euros what can i get?

You are my best friend hallow. :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 27 Next »