Created 29th October 2014 @ 13:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 27 Next »

rockie

it’ll be sick, so sad i won’t come :(

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from huhystah

TF2 matches will most likely start on saturday and the finals will be played sunday on main stage!

It’s not been confirmed, but the money prize pool should be 600 EUR + swag + in-game medals.

How many teams are out there that are definitely attending? Need to know as fast as possible!

I’ve got a team coming, just need to find a med or demoman

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

http://i.imgur.com/U5Y4kzL.png

who’s gonna be plane buddies with me

Mike

TEZC

I think there’s at least like 12 of us flying from london stansted at those times? dan coleman chris shintaz mike mattcv tapley sonixzor fawwles tobyy permzilla sideshow maks

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Mike

I think there’s at least like 12 of us flying from london stansted at those times? dan coleman chris shintaz mike mattcv tapley sonixzor fawwles tobyy permzilla sideshow maks

me and sideshow are flying on thursday, dont know about anyone else

thursday 17:40 stansted if anyone wants to tag along

http://puu.sh/gJzk9/575bb283b0.png

melody

Lutunen

cya @ lan.

evokje

WiK?

Anyone know how many non Lithuanian teams are coming?

ondkaja

IKEA

I arrive at Vilnius airport with Hallow at 21:30 on thursday 16th. What’s the best way of getting to Kaunas?

Train.

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

is the lan still TUP ?

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Quoted from ondkaja

I arrive at Vilnius airport with Hallow at 21:30 on thursday 16th. What’s the best way of getting to Kaunas?

get a cab to the train station in vilnius aka vilnius stotis and take the train to kaunas

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from shappie

Train.

Looks like the last train departs at 9pm…

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

but there is a bus that departs at 2300

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

Take a nap in Vilnius airport, and then continue your journey in the morning. :D

melody

Lutunen

well, as i see, if i am flying to Vilnus at evening time like 22-23, i have to take a bus to go kaunas(cause train is not running at this time). But to get to bus station, i have to take some other bus :D Cause bus station is not nearby airport. then bus station Vilnus- bus station Kaunas, and then have to take one more bus or whatever to get to the hotel :D this is so geegee :D

Last edited by melody,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 27 Next »