Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

aura

no numlocked no win

caeli

#T4F

http://higgs.rghost.ru/57641944/image.png

Max

Fusion

AWS and Epsilon were complete jokes. This should’ve been i46 part 2.

Such a shame iM underperformed as well. Americans did unexcpectedly well.

kindred

myx
SDCK!

where were u when i52 was rip

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Max

AWS and Epsilon were complete jokes. This should’ve been i46 part 2.

Such a shame iM underperformed as well. Americans did unexcpectedly well.

iM did NOT underperform

Menty

myx
Nein

Quoted from Max

Such a shame iM underperformed as well.

Yeah, Sheep and Yuki did totally not shit on the americans

Koala

Quoted from Solid

Felt like they didn’t even want to play properly.

Come on man.. really? Such a lame excuse. Who doesn’t want to play on final stage? Stop making silly excuses and deal with the loss. That goes to all of you.

Last edited by Koala,

Max

Fusion

Quoted from beach

[…]

iM did NOT underperform

Underperform by performing under the expectations. You can’t believe how many people there were that believed iM would win i52.

maid

:^)

Ignis

SVIFT

off to csgo

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Koala

[…]

Come on man.. really? Such a lame excuse. Who doesn’t want to play on final stage? Stop making silly excuses and deal with the loss. That goes to all of you.

Don’t think he quite meant it like that. It just looked like they gave up compared to last night’s game vs mix^

Koala

Quoted from Max

[…]

Underperform by performing under the expectations. You can’t believe how many people there were that believed iM would win i52.

Well, that’s a very silly prediction in the first place then. Competition in Australia is not nearly as huge as in NA/Europe.

Quoted from Koala

What? I don’t care who won lol. I just wanted to enjoy a close final that was not yanks vs. yanks.

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Koala

[…]

Well, that’s a very silly prediction in the first place then. Competition in Australia is not nearly as huge as in NA/Europe.

..you did see them playing right?

Koala

Quoted from beach

[…]

..you did see them playing right?

Predictions should be logical. In this case, they did really really well in that case. However, to predict that they will win the whole thing and then say they underperformed is.. weird, lets say. What I meant is, in my opinion, they totally did not underperform and should be credited way more than they are now.

Last edited by Koala,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »