Forum

Epsilon need help.

Created 7th August 2014 @ 23:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

WHY CANT PEOPLE FUCKING READ JESUS CHRIST.

Blooddrunk

Nein

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDRSAxgm-i8

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

stop stealing my money

Max

Fusion

This thread in tf.tv: Oh epsilon had it rough lets help them
On etf2l: STOP STEALING UR MONI PLS PEPSILOL

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from lexs

[…]
flight tickets are considerably cheaper if you dont buy them 2 weeks before an event…just a tip

read shit before you say shit…just a tip

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Mike

[…] read shit before you say shit…just a tip

kiled4fuN’x3

Quoted from Max

This thread in tf.tv: Oh epsilon had it rough lets help them
On etf2l: STOP STEALING UR MONI PLS PEPSILOL

That’s probably because people in tf.tv are primarily NA who aren’t going to i52, while ETF2L has a lot more people going to the event, who are paying their own way there without relying on donations from the community.

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

I don’t understand why people are complaining about epsi asking for donations. Its either epsilon have to ask for donations to be able to go or they don’t go at all and Europe gets wrecked again. I doubt they would ask for donations if they didn’t really need them and no one wants to see the Americans win again.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from FUN POLICE RUINS TF2

[…]

That’s probably because people in tf.tv are primarily NA who aren’t going to i52, while ETF2L has a lot more people going to the event, who are paying their own way there without relying on donations from the community.

While this is probably true there is also the fact that americans are a lot more generous in general, especially when it comes to helping people out (and not even necessarily just with money).

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

When you ask people for their money they are going to get snooty about it if you are represented by an organisation who traditionally have the funds to support a team to LAN.

There are many perfectly reasonable explanations for how things have turned out, but from an outsider point of view they might read this and think it’s down to poor preparation, lack of communication or by just making assumptions and hoping things turn out. I doubt any of these are true but when you don’t know and you’re an outsider looking in, it’s easy to form these opinions then take some sort of moral stand about donating to a sponsored team.

Reasons shouldn’t matter though, it’s obvious you guys need some help or you won’t be at LAN, best of luck.

This is the most pathetic thing ive ever seen.

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

While this is probably true there is also the fact that americans are a lot more generous in general, especially when it comes to helping people out (and not even necessarily just with money).

[citation needed]

almightybob

.ps

Quoted from cmd

[citation needed]

Well according to the World Giving Index Spike is right – the only European country to place higher than the USA is Ireland.

However church and political donations are included in those figures, not just donations to charitable causes, and I suspect a substantial proportion of the USA figure is people giving money to their church, which IMO is not actually benefiting anyone except the church.

Anyway: I put some money in because Epsi’s sponsors have clearly let them down at extremely short notice, I can afford to, and I want to see Europe’s best teams at LAN. If WAR is able to stick to his promise (which I appreciate but won’t hold him to) then I’ll also get a review by a prem demo out of it as well as getting to see all the best teams compete at i52. That’s worth the price of a couple of pints to me.

juan

adios

people complaining about donating to a sponsored team, like u idiots forgot we are all playing a dead game no one looks at…several donations have been held in the past and no one complained cus u were getting signed weapons looool the porpuse is the same, u wanna see a team u like play against fat fuck americans. and all u ignorant motherfuckers complaining and not donating will very much enjoy seeing epsilon at lan so u cumbuckets need to think twice before start complaining about everything…dumb fucks

Last edited by juan,

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from juan

people complaining about donating to a sponsored team, like u idiots forgot we are all playing a dead game no one looks at…several donations have been held in the past and no one complained cus u were getting signed weapons looool the porpuse is the same, u wanna see a team u like play against fat fuck americans. and all u ignorant motherfuckers complaining and not donating will very much enjoy seeing epsilon at lan so u cumbuckets need to think twice before start complaining about everything…dumb fucks

dayum u gangsta

porpuse

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »