2nd Lithuanian TF2 LAN - October 25th

Created 28th June 2014 @ 20:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 24 Next »

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

I did not say i hated it. . .

huhystah

How many foreign players/teams would actually be interested?

Last edited by huhystah,

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

I have reached my Lan limit for the year Huhy. Won’t be able to make it. I do recommend it though if people are looking for a cheap alternative for iseries.

Dikker

4-25

Quoted from Coleman

On to the purple soup. I was keen to try some local food. Borsch (sp?) was suggested to me by Ms. Lithuania 2014 who was our waitress. I went for it. I do not like beetroot, but it was okay.

borsch is the best !! especially with sour cream

Hei

[DA]
[DA]

me and some of my mates are interested in going, but how are the things with the pc’s?

huhystah

Quoted from Hei

me and some of my mates are interested in going, but how are the things with the pc’s?

During InfoShow LAN we were provided with over 40 PC’s at the spot. However this time a different group of people are organizing the LAN. This means that i yet don’t have any news if we will be receiving any PC’s.

I will keep you guys up to date.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

the PC’s were one reason why it was worth going. Its not worth it if you have to drag your own pc then. You might aswell just visit the city instead and get drunk.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

or have 1 beer and throw up? :P

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from BoneS

or have 1 beer and throw up? :P

too soon

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Great LAN, be careful. Huhy may try and switch maps on you in the final with made up rules. ^_____________________^

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

definitely interested in goin this time

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Coleman

Great LAN, be careful. Huhy may try and switch maps on you in the final with made up rules. ^_____________________^

Classic huhy

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Coleman

admin discretion’d

Insane Aug

I`m in

huhystah

There sadly will be no TF2 lan, because during the meeting people didn’t feel like TF2 would attract any people, which is kinda dumb since it was the most successful game during InfoShow, oh well!

Maybe InfoShow will welcome TF2 again next year! :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 24 Next »