Forum

2nd Lithuanian TF2 LAN - October 25th

Created 28th June 2014 @ 20:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 24 Next »

Henghast

open
bobs

Yeah I’d love to go but its close to my sister’s birthday, it’s a pain to have to travel across England before getting a plane and then there’s the amount of money I’ve spent lately :(

huhystah

Maybe this will help you decide faster :P I have heard some rumours that zowiegear will be sponsoring TF2 tournament… :)

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from TurboTabs

[…]

I’m sort of in the same situation, travel options are very limited and I haven’t fully decided/dedicated.

Yeah same here, plus the fact that the longer spent deciding the more expensive it could turn out from flights

Serotone

#FreePat

Looking at going from Luton thursday night and coming back sunday night.
What’s travel like between the venue and the airport? If I’m arriving about 11pm local time is that too late to get anywhere?

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

lf russian team

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

lf lithuanian speaking team as demoman, can back up for huhy when he is busy managing the event.

doks

Hmm. I might go as well.

For people who have flights only to Riga… I could go with my car. Pick 3 people up at Riga airport and go to Kaunas. And bring them back to Riga after the LAN of course. I have to do some calculations on the costs, but if i do get 3 people it will be cheaper than driving with the bus that`s for sure.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

stay a the place we stayed last time and Wilmer comes out and picks you up from the airport.

Mike

TEZC

Who’s flying from Bristol?

huhystah

Start forming teams! There were quite a few comments in this thread of players looking for teams. Lets gather more teams than InfoShow did!

Hallow

P.O.P

Quoted from doks

Hmm. I might go as well.

For people who have flights only to Riga… I could go with my car. Pick 3 people up at Riga airport and go to Kaunas. And bring them back to Riga after the LAN of course. I have to do some calculations on the costs, but if i do get 3 people it will be cheaper than driving with the bus that`s for sure.

If I go (I’m not sure yet) I would go through Riga, and a ride from would be great!

Croce

hype is real, give us a site plox

Mike

TEZC

I’m probably flying from bristol on friday early, coming back on monday (no other flights) if anyone else is also flying from bristol

shappie

REMOVE
LIETUVA

Quoted from Mike

I’m probably flying from bristol on friday early, coming back on monday (no other flights) if anyone else is also flying from bristol

I though you said you will be quitting tf2 after the i52 :D I may be also flying from Bristol.

Mike

TEZC

i’ll still go to LANs just won’t commit to an online team for etf2l or anything :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 24 Next »