Forum

i52 - 22nd to 25th August - The Official Tr(L)ansport Thread

Created 8th May 2014 @ 20:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Rex

Quoted from Sideshow

Travelling from Preston to LAN in the Poopmobile™. Have 2 free seats with medium baggage, or 1 fat cunt with lots of baggage. Message me on steam if you want a lift, I can make lengthy detours if needed.

Same car as last time?

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Sideshow

Travelling from Preston to LAN in the Poopmobile™. Have 2 free seats with medium baggage, or 1 fat cunt with lots of baggage. Message me on steam if you want a lift, I can make lengthy detours if needed.

I heard stories about that car, wasn’t it a Morris Minor?

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Yeah same car, but the gasket isn’t blowing any more so we’ll be able to get there without breaking down. I just drove it to Cornwall and back so it’s A-Okay.

Henghast

open
bobs

You say that mere days after I book my train tickets :(

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Get fucked. I’m booked anyway now.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

nvm

Last edited by Starkie,

konr

Anyone else near Preston? I am a retard and still have no idea how I’m getting to LAN.

huhystah

Quoted from konr

Anyone else near Preston? I am a retard and still have no idea how I’m getting to LAN.

Sideshow?

konr

Quoted from huhystah

[…]
Sideshow?

His car is full now :(

Is Sideshow’s car a Morris Minor.. because that would be awesome.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Yeah it is, 1964.

Sweet… I’ve got a ’79 Datsun Sunny Coupe :) … if you aren’t adverse to modified classics I run this : http://www.retro-rides.org :D

kaibayashi

If anyone is still looking for a lift from SW London or somewhere en route then gimme a msg here or on Steam (museumsteve). I am going on Thurs and returning Monday lunch/afternoon.

L8rs

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

never thought i would see the day Phil signs up to ETF2L :D lol

if anyone was in need of a lift defo take him up on his offer

pkmbz

Quoted from Maxi

Driving up from Brighton after I finish work on thursday (like 6ish), probably have spaces in my car.

you got two spaces for a lift? Can give some money towards fuel.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »