Forum

i52 - 22nd to 25th August - The Official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 8th May 2014 @ 19:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 Next »

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

http://cf-event.multiplay.co.uk/events/i52/ It “should” be on there, but it doesn’t seem to be :D

I’ve asked someone, to which the response was “It was on there, not sure why its dropped off”

…so maybe they’ll fix it

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Multiplay owe TF2 nothing, they’ve supported the game far longer than we could have hoped for and are always as accommodating as possible! The fact is TF2 is not popular in the e-sports world therefore does not get big sponsors or advertisers interested so it will get a worse stage time slot.

If you guys want to see an invite group again with the best 8 teams in the world all playing each other as much as possible then the time table Nym has created is the only way.

Just enjoy yourselves as much as possible and support the event! If you continue to do that TF2 will always be alive, The Iseries summer events are what keeps the top end teams alive. In my opinion as long as people still go to lan enjoy themselves and spread the word by producing the best stage finals at every summer event, TF2 will live!

The moment we bitch moan and complain and dont show up to lans TF2 will unfortunately die a lot quicker and will become the complete RPG Hat Trading Simulator people always joke about.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Anyone want a ticket? I accidentally bought an extra one so I’ll give someone it at earliest birdie price or if you’re having money troubles and a cheap/free ticket would help then holla. Otherwise I’m fucking bringing 2 PCs and playing mge against myself with my toes.

Henghast

open
bobs

you can barely play normally sideshow dont give us that guff.

san alex

Quoted from Tapley ❤

If you guys want to see an invite group again with the best 8 teams in the world all playing each other as much as possible then the time table Nym has created is the only way.

Last summer the invite group was super interesting, make it happen again!

Rex

Can probably take that ticket sideshow. Messaged on facebook.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

We allowed very small BBQs on the camping field? Not those shitty disposable ones, this one won’t burn the grass or leave any marks.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Sideshow

We allowed very small BBQs on the camping field? Not those shitty disposable ones, this one won’t burn the grass or leave any marks.

I think i’ve seen it discussed on the forums, can’t remember the outcome or anything. I’d stick a ticket in and they’ll give you the official answer. I think it’s more likely a no, but not sure.

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Sideshow

Anyone want a ticket? I accidentally bought an extra one so I’ll give someone it at earliest birdie price or if you’re having money troubles and a cheap/free ticket would help then holla. Otherwise I’m fucking bringing 2 PCs and playing mge against myself with my toes.

give it to buttnose

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

There’s a spare rental PC going from Eclipse – £75/weekend, £100 deposit (all payable now)
let me know if anyone is interested

Also i’ve set up an irc channel #i52.tf2 on quakenet
this will be used during the event to communicate throughout the tournament (server pass will be in there)
you’re welcome to idle now or whatever

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

What maps will be played?

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Alfie

What maps will be played?

bad/gully/snake/gran/process/viaduct

I’ve submitted the rules page amendments this morning so these will be listed on the page, but largely everything is basically the ETF2L S18 ruleset. There was no ideal 7th map that all regions are playing/have played enough/recently so keeping it simple instead.

Menty

myx
Nein

Quoted from Nymthae

[…]

bad/gully/snake/gran/process/viaduct

At least there’s no turbine

Would’ve loved to see metalworks/ sunshine though

Last edited by Menty,

Kasdeus

I can’t seem to join my team on the tournament page. It just says ‘You cannot enter’

hawku

AYO

what about logjam

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 Next »