i52 at Ricoh Arena, Coventry

Created 1st December 2013 @ 14:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

looks good I will pass that onto the ozzies, nice 1

aykarin

I’m going there next Saturday for a Hearthstone tourny and will have a look at computer specs etc.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from BoneS

looks good I will pass that onto the ozzies, nice 1

https://forums.multiplay.com/advertisements-amp-other-lans/97494-new-pc-lan-gaming-center-coventry Saw this last year. They are interested in sort of pre-iseries bootcamps, might be easier/closer or anything, not sure.

Pretty sure I saw another guy with an internet cafe a few months ago but I can’t remember the thread or much about it. Will try and dig it oot.

konr

Only thing I’m worrying about is the hotel shit. I have no issues with paying for a hotel room at all, but at i49 I kinda fucked up and ended up having to find blind spots where security couldn’t see me to have 5-10 minutes of sleep, then repeat that when they found me. In total I think I slept about 3-4 hours over the entire weekend lol.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

lol such a rebel lol

basshead

mid

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

lol such a rebel lol

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

learn to drive and sleep in your car

ash

(Legend)
:D

You need to be able to drive to sleep in a car? I DON’T GET IT

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

I said ‘your car’
Not many people own a car and don’t know how to drive it

I’m told that, if you buy a “visitor ticket”, then you’re not allowed to go to the gaming halls.

Can someone confirm/deny this? I sent an email to Multiplay about 3 weeks ago – evidently, they don’t give a fuck.

Last edited by Shintaz,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Shintaz

I’m told that, if you buy a “visitor ticket”, then you’re not allowed to go to the gaming halls.

Can someone confirm/deny this? I sent an email to Multiplay about 3 weeks ago – evidently, they don’t give a fuck.

Yes, the only people that were allowed in the BYOC halls were people will full passes.

I think the reason why is because the visitors were also there for the minecraft shit as well and they had loads of complaints with minecraft kiddies running around the BYOC halls.

“So the way it worked last event is that day visitors and weekend visitors (tickets brought through Event bright) weren’t allowed into the gaming halls unaccompanied by someone with full access wristbands”

LF BYOC ticket holder to hold my hand at i52.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from konr

Only thing I’m worrying about is the hotel shit. I have no issues with paying for a hotel room at all, but at i49 I kinda fucked up and ended up having to find blind spots where security couldn’t see me to have 5-10 minutes of sleep, then repeat that when they found me. In total I think I slept about 3-4 hours over the entire weekend lol.

Buy a tent you faggot! Then I can keep you up all night with herbal cigarettes, white wine and white wine with vodka cocktails…

CU@LAN everyone.

konr

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Buy a tent you faggot! Then I can keep you up all night with herbal cigarettes, white wine and white wine with vodka cocktails…

CU@LAN everyone.

I have a tent. I would just really prefer not to bring it along with my PC on a train :(

quintosh

wL.

novotel booked out within 5 minutes after 9am :(

anyone know if they did anything to the campsite? that got horrible feedback from i51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »