Forum

i50 - 29th Nov - 2nd Dec - The Official Mix/Mercs Thread

Created 3rd November 2013 @ 16:35

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

It’s highly likely that many of you will needing an extra player, or if you’re going alone and fancy some comrades in search of haribo then gather here friends!

To make it easier please post with:

Player or clan looking (for x people)
Classes played: Demo, Medic, Scout, Sol…
Skill/experience: div4

Anything else you think is relevant (age perhaps)

If you happen to find a team or a player then i’d advise you editing your post afterwards to prevent people continually asking ;)

I can put match people together on the day if you’re still without a team!

Last edited by Nymthae,

Will

TC need 2 more players!

Preferably div 4 or above but tbh I doubt we are going to get much choice :)

Pretty much guaranteed at least Haribo!!!!!!!!!!!! Why would you not come along?

Will

No-one?

Forsak3n

S

Quoted from Will

No-one?

Take byte

Head Hunter

I haven’t been following the news for I50, is there a competition where the winning team gets tickets? I could travel there no problem and play with you guys, but can’t afford the ticket etc.

Will

Quoted from Head Hunter

I haven’t been following the news for I50, is there a competition where the winning team gets tickets? I could travel there no problem and play with you guys, but can’t afford the ticket etc.

Nah there wasnt, but dont worry got 2 now. Its going to be a very quiet LAN i think :)

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Head Hunter

There won’t be an online qualifier etc. like what was run for i49; the event is far too small for that.

The prize scaling for the i50 tournament itself is:
1st – £600
2nd – £250
3rd – £150

I’d say you’re almost guaranteed to get a cut of some money, but realistically you’d need to win the tournament to make back your ticket to the event. 3rd place isn’t a lot of money though (£25 each) so maybe if your clan mates are super nice they’d donate most of it to you if it enables them a full team ;)

FIR

SnG

If, by some dumbfound luck, some team is looking still, d3 med at your service.

Or else its strongbows and more strongbows until I pass out.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

If you have a team planned then please start signing up http://insomniagamingfestival.com/i50/tournaments/event/team-fortress-2/

As it stands, there’s a TC team signed up and Gubbins’ team partly there. We need more teams please guys! It’s always a quiet one so almost everybody who gives it a try right now stands a chance at a prize.

Take a break from whatever else you usually play, community guys!

Schedule is set to start around 17.30 on Friday with the final at 15.00 on Saturday. It will be over quickly so it won’t take too much time. Aquatuning have been kind enough to sponsor the winter events despite the knowledge of how quiet it is so i’d really like to get a solid bunch of teams if possible (aiming 6-8 if we can). Get me past 4-5 teams so I can relax ;)

If you’re a random player then please do contact me and i’ll mash together an ‘automatic mix team’ from everybody that comes to see me. I’m on irc quakenet #insomnia-tf2 and sat H1-P27, or catch me on Steam (or SnowiE ofc).

Last edited by Nymthae,

Add A Reply Pages: 1