Forum

I49 23rd August - 26th August - The Official Seating Thread

Created 21st June 2013 @ 18:32

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Ok so to save things getting confused i thought i’d make an extra thread for people to spam stuff around.
I now have seat picker admin so i can shuffle things around to get blocks of 6 open for teams.

Please note
Its ball ache to move one person so moving 6 people is uber ball ache
– Please let me know which of your players need moving and their booking id number!
– Write clear instructions for me involving names and seat numbers

Post up here and i’ll let you know what i can do, hopefully we can all sit together in perfect harmony and drink alcahol all day.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Fallen

TC

Apparently the seating planner is locked?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Nope its fine for me

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

pls swap h3 – s 28 (jason allen, kaidus) with h3 – s32 (mark helliger, brego)

r1k

Syn

nvm

Last edited by r1k,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Sorry mate, can’t find this guys details anywhere in the system, have you tried requesting his seat?

r1k

Syn

nvm

Last edited by r1k,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Yep i can see those details but i need his booking ID to move him. I’ve searched for it in the main list but cannot see it listed anywhere. Try messaging him on the multiplay forums also. Last resort ring the multiplay office or log a ticket support.multiplay.co.uk and they have master access and can probably dig out his booking id from the booking system.

r1k

Syn

Sorted seating, cheers.

Last edited by r1k,

Buttnose

We actually need another 2 seats in that same row. There are 2 dota players at the end of the row, any chance we can get all three spaces freed up?

IN TAPLEY WE TRUST

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Buttnose

We actually need another 2 seats in that same row. There are 2 dota players at the end of the row, any chance we can get all three spaces freed up?

IN TAPLEY WE TRUST

Can’t see any Dota players? You’ll have to be more specific bro. If you let me know the booking id’s of the players that you want moved in their place i can do that.

alba

duplo

Thank you Tapley!

Last edited by alba,

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Hey, any chance of getting H3-S26, H3-S25 (james logie, jamlogie) and H3-T25 (Barry Reilly, 22SAS 22SAS_ACKROS) free’d up so that my team can move in please?

Snyyppis

RLM

Hey Tapley,

Can we have the seats H3-X27 and H3-X28 for tack and caned. Tack is seated on H3-X29 and caned is on H3-X33 so should be easy enough to just move people around on the same row.

Idk about their booking numbers but I can find out if thats needed, sorry.

Captainhax

AwS
DA!

Hey,

Any chance of having H3-F32, H3-F33 and H3-F35 free so we can have our team in the same row :>

Reservation tickets for these seats: 220330, 220331, 220332.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »