Forum

Any interest for a MGE tournament at i49?

Created 23rd May 2013 @ 19:35

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Maniac

Heyo,

I’ve been running the MGE cups, and i’ve had a few requests for an MGE cup at i49. Does this interest you? Get the yanks / aussies in it as well, see whos the best?

I doubt there would be a prize pool (ya never know though), but I’m sure we can buy the winner a beer or something

FIR

SnG

do the funny version of it, 2v2 mge xD one man on the keyboard, one man on the mouse, SO MUCH FUN hahaha

Maniac

that reminds me ultiduo is also a possiblity

but that sounds hilarious XD

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

oh god that was actually ridiculous at i46, so retarded but very funny

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from FIR

do the funny version of it, 2v2 mge xD one man on the keyboard, one man on the mouse, SO MUCH FUN hahaha

Muerte

elev8

IRL MGE ILL FUK U UP M8!
I CLOCK YA ONE IN YA CHEEKY GABBER M8!

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from FIR

beta

RaWr ::

We did this years ago at i11…correct me someone

£1.00 per person to enter, winner take all – at the time it was only a small £15.00 for the winner (yours truly) maybe we could get that going again?

WOODY[

Op4

we all know who would win

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

we can get mike REALLY pissed and hopefully someone else will win

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Sideshow

we can get mike REALLY pissed and hopefully someone else will win

MISSION ACCEPTED

Comedian

make the entry fee a beer and 1 pound. Winner gets all, most fun guaranteed that way :D

Maniac

Quoted from Comedian

make the entry fee a beer and 1 pound. Winner gets all, most fun guaranteed that way :D

That could potentially be a lot of beer :D

I plan on just doing this unofficially using Challonge or something, but if anyone at Multiplay wants to make this more official, hit me up

Ideas so far:
1. A fun 2v2 MGE Cup, one person on the keyboard, one on the mouse
2. Standard MGE – round for each class? or have a cup for each class?
3. Ultiduo

£1 and a beer to enter, winner takes everything. But if enough people participate winner takes all the £££ but only 1/2 the beer, 2nd and 3rd split the rest

We could have one every night, thoughts?

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

bet you would have no problem getting a sponsor. Take a look at who is exhibiting at the event but is not already sponsoring a tournament ( i would suggest overclockers ) drop Multiplay an email you never know they might help you out with clanforge signups etc. You could hold the final on their booth which would draw in quite a crowd

if you do go down this route I would avoid the lol2v2mge

good luck

Last edited by BoneS,

Califax

dyn.

I was thinking, with people like Tvique, Jukebox, Sheep, Cyzer, Flippy(?), etc. all likely to be there, seeing some sort of sniper (2v2?) stand-off on some good snipermap that’s out there would be awesome… :)

Last edited by Califax,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »