Forum

I48 whos going? 22-25th March 2013

Created 6th December 2012 @ 11:26

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

Booked! See you guys there.

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

Think there will be a 9v9 tourny there at i48 or just 6’s?

Black_Bob

[DA]

9 vs 9 tourny will be the fun tourny after the 1/2nd round of the knock outs in the 6 vs 6 :)

Lokter

UCAP.
8D

Seat Picker is open guys. Might aswell claim that TF2 section whiles its still there, cuase last year at i45 we were spread all over the place :|

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

just wondering, but when is the dates for i49?

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from TWEEKARN\

just wondering, but when is the dates for i49?

insomnia49: 23-26th August 2013

byte

Hi guys n girls, can you please state your team and Team name down below this post, as I want to write up a article up the teams going to i48.

I know about Gubbin’s team, waiting for confirmation from Kaidus about his team, others please?

Cheers

Byte

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

t-t-Team Colonmen:

Permzilla, Drackk:>, Henghast, Fallen, SnowiE, Nymthae

byte

Thanks Permzilla, any other teams going? even mention the community teams please like .:ne:. going? etc :)

Cheers

Byte

Henghast

open
bobs

I believe the Team Awesome community have two teams entered. Ne should have one looking at their numbers. Probably one or two other teams UKCS maybe. Few of the T-A guys are fairly active so they might provide more info on their teams.

Last edited by Henghast,

hey yeah ta have two teams going, one is for lols:

ta:trollied consists of rob!, pandajoey, luke, lowrezz , swifty and captain

and then slighty more serious T-A!: with danielsasquatch, wastedprime, stevethepirate, tanuki, kermit and mast is mercing.

we will have a bunch of other community members there as well, feel free to come say hi and join us in a pint, we plan on getting the high score on jamestown aswell and are thinking of a surgeon simulator drinking game!

WOODY[

Op4

Quoted from danielsasquatch

we will have a bunch of other community members there as well

make another tf2 team with the leftovers

some of them only have spectator tickets and the rest are moba fags, too casual for tf2 :p

Black_Bob

[DA]

Cya all at lan :D

Mast

-=CFMC=-

WOOOO almost time for lan!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »