i46 - LAN Thanks!

Created 26th August 2012 @ 20:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Big thanks to the person who gave me this awful case of nerd flu

Quoted from ThePledge

It’s time to up the quality of VTV coverage even more.

I agree.
GET DJC TO i49 FUND, ONLY ONE YEAR AWAY, GET HYPE

Saying that, a huge thanks to Arx + Beta. This cast was probably one of your best, and it was great how you didn’t call any major class changes before they had been spotted by the other team (we all saw you taking your headset off and listening mackey)

Darn

rockit like

Oh I met so many people on LAN but lets give it a go:

yankeedoodles: Special mentions ofc goes to pure, shade, and tyrone, rest of you were really nice guys also, tad shy and not that into alcohol which is a minus.

Sal&Extine hey you guys is what everyone in this community should be a like.
VanillaTV crew, kritzkast (even bono even thou I dislike u2)
BETA FOR PICKING ME UP FROM THE AIRPORT! truly thankful for that, only thing that was good on mah travels

Epsilon (shin and extremer hanged out with you guys the most, once again fun times)
TCM (Byte even thou you dont drink, for some reason you are a fun guy and can actually function around drunken people. Not gonna bother with the finns. Zebbo so much fun and super special thanks for jim the man the XMAN, you helped us out soo much even thou you didnt have to.

infused thanks for the pcs and excellent hotel room, couldnt have gotten any better, maybe if the room was on fire.

just met punchline and nitrose briefly but left good impression.

people from teams i havent heard of, every one of you I talked was really nice to meet you, next time we meet wont remember your nicknames, sorry bout that :P

James my irish brother from another mother.
Tapley! big as ever, pleasure as always.
Dunc next time lets sleep in the same room so we dont have to sneak out in the middle of night to make sweet sweet love.
Mothman! Great dude, come play some gather.fi deff want you hanging around.
and everyone else I met or only attended the event for tf2. I have a feeling that we gonna go ahead with euroscene in a long time !

and forgot about slick oh man, SLICK keep it up, so good to see you, next time we will open the champange bottle together when the yanks have had a bitter defeat.

Last edited by Darn,

enoryt

CHRON

Huge thank you to the TF2 community for getting our teams to i46. This has been the most surreal experience, the weekend went by in a blur and now I’m trying to figure out if it even really happened now that I’m back at work. The experience was unlike anything I’ve ever had in my life. The people I met were some of the nicest people I’ve ever met, super friendly, and extremely warm. It’s awesome to know that all TF2’ers are welcome in the international community. The crowd was incredible, the energy in that room, all of the playing onstage and the good times with the Euros , I really really really hope I’ll have another chance to experience that again, but if not, it’s been an incredible time, thank you again TF2 community.

IPZIE

SUAVE

tyrone i love you.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015843184/screenshot/560950979397876331

gibix

iH

Big thanks to Sac, for showing up on saturday around 1600, asking if we still gonna play highlander, and then dissapears for 2 days…

for the rest big thanks to phoenix,grimm, vode, turbomonkey, the americans, my team and everybody else who i met on the lan

Coco

[d¿s]

I wasn’t there but I wanna thank everyone who was there to represent yaow.
Also thanks to VTV in particular, but also all the other streamers and people who posted stuff on YT, even tho most of it made me cry because I couldn’t be there :(

A huge huge shoutout to Beta for doing the raffle for Cancer Research, you’ve done a great job man! (ofcourse thanks to everyone who donated aswell then!)

Herr_P

IKEA

Thanks to:

Kritzkast for being awesome people and providing me with a place to sleep (worst use of klanbox 2012).
Special shoutouts to everyone in KKDD:
Lemon for being babyfister, daff for being french , bubble for smelling as bad as me, viche for laughing at my retarded “GET FOOKED” during that last lobby, Merple for being a beast, ruskey for possible being the single most awesome human on this planet, agro for driving me and being knowing everyone at the site, Shotgun for being dutch, trent for getting fucked in 6v6 and fuckin me over in 9v9, zadkiel for letting me pronounce his name wrong the whole weekend, jake for being awesome.

CC blue for letting me merc for them and putting up with my cable failures.

Everyone I played against / with at lan.

Everyone on the kk-stream (especially those watching us sleep, wtf people)
Comedian for being superawesome, Salamancer for letting me scratch his beard, bubble for making me scratch salamancers beard, eXtine for being awesome and everyone that visited / shared our box.

Snezza for being superdupernice before / during the lan and a great conversational partner.
Belial for sporting the lans greatest wig.

Everyone who in some way helped organize it, fite u next year.

Sorry if i forgot about someone (especially you t0m, I went “CRAP” on the plane home when i realized that I forgot to say hi :( )

Snyyppis

RLM

Thanks to Jakle, Spin, Stark, War and especially Crouton for coming over on such short notice. We might not have had the best performance but it was still an awesome lan tournament to be a part of.

Samzi for being such a cool mofo, Ipz for telling me all of cc’s strategies, Pure for having a few drinks and chatting with us, and the rest of the americans for coming over. I hope you all had a safe journey.

All of nitrose, was great to meet you lads.

Commanderx, Darn, Byte and Sami for having a chat with me

Danz, Cube, NoJu, Sac, Tobyy, Woody, Foster, Bubblebeard, Comedian, was great to see all of you. We shall meet again! Anyone I met that I forgot, thank you as well for making one memorable lan.

Also, lots of love for Trane and Sketch for the gear they let me use, I owe you lads!

Snezza

was my first LAN and I really enjoyed it, I had a lot of fun ( cu@i49 ?!! ) much love to everyone, it is such a great community ( love ya HerrP, Loch )

hawku

AYO

To my fantastic LAN team: mInd, Chaplain, CUBE, Cauthon, Stevey. We had some great matches together, and a good laugh. We could’ve easily done better on Saturday if Chaplain wasn’t so fucking hungover and dropping every uber.

To sideshow and the Andy Bones Experience. Awesome people. Hope to see you all at another I series in the future.

Thanks to Mike for helping me carry my stuff to the entrance. What a lad.

Knuck for being bad.

Evilmoon, thanks for forgiving me, but I doubt you have. I’m honestly sorry.

Everyone else who I met and gave me a hearty handshake. You’re all sexy beasts.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

First off here are my drawings from lan (you are all welcome)

http://i.imgur.com/cetzy.png
http://i.imgur.com/0FWzT.png
http://i.imgur.com/CjcUM.png
http://i.imgur.com/KotT5.png
http://i.imgur.com/dj7BU.png

Thanks to.

The Fragile, giving me shit all LAN cheers Nick.

Gubbins, for not dribbling too much.
Some guy called Canfo? Spreading bs rumours to Nigel
Lyra because Lyra
Sparky because she is bad at binding of Isaac
Swifty for hitting all his shots.
Worms for the epic sleep over
Greg for being a total boss.
Wabi being pretty cool
Byte nice gent
Sonixs <3
skyride no streaming
Tyrone giving all the gossip
Hildreth coming out with random shit.

Was good lan for meeting people sorry didn't wanna write everyone.

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from Si^

Worms for the epic sleep over

the tiny space under the uni desk is pretty comfortable

Comedian

I just want to thank everyone who attended the lan and came by and accepted my hugs. I would love to go down a list and go with names, but i’ll forget a lot of names and i dont want to be mean to those i missed so…

HUGS TO YA’LL

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Scratchi

I’d like to thank sideshow for being a massive dribble and gracious in his defeat to me on mge LAL and that random pizza girl <3

Big thanks to ScratchI for ragequitting mge when I was winning because “ammomod is shit” yeah ok br0 get smashed.

Thanks to the rest of TABE for an epic lan and every one of them being great guys. Thanks to clive for the lapdance and skittles for the amazing cakes. Big ups to Chaplain and Hys for a hilarious drive, and the rest of NITROSE for a really good close game.

Cnfs were amazing guys too, hawku so nice and the finns were amazing (cauthon and MInd are like exact opposites but so cool). CUBE is just a beast too, L’Oreal are gonna be so happy with their cut of that prize money.
E.v. for not crying too much when we beat them ;) Sami for being fucking everywhere at once.

Mike for still smashing me at mge at lan, even when I plied him with beer he still hit everything, and going round introducing me to the good gamers even though I had no fucking idea who they were and they didn’t know me either LAL. The American soldiers for being dire at mge and killing themselves in-game repeatedly and STILL managing to beat us all hahaa.

Epsilon for putting up a great fight against LG and unfortunately not getting to play Mixup (showmatch anyone, how did that not get arranged wtf). Ipz and Brego for being the most opposite germans anyone could imagine and entertaining me with weird stories. MightyMe for being a good looking gamer and a cool guy.

Plus everyone I missed out, which was a lot, but this post could be huge, had a great time.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »