i46 - LAN Thanks!

Created 26th August 2012 @ 20:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

Oxy

TC.Express

Okies now for a more serious post.

Will – your a legend, without the lift I wouldn’t have been able to come. <3
Sparky – for organising our mix team.
Turbotabs – for showing me the ways of lan.
Fallen – for the puke on my shirt and jeans.
Drackk – for making me feel like an early morning person.
Henghast & Miek – for letting me use their shower.
Zealos – for not running through our row naked despite the £80 offered
Phoenix – honestly the funniest guy I've ever met, your rockband performance was amazingly hilarious.
MouldyJeb – I was probably the only person on our row who's computer you didn't dick around with so thanks.
Maniac – for being the nicest guy I could have sat next to. <3
Smirre – for totally ignoring me during our goodbye hug.
Bean – for helping me carry fallen back to the campsite, my arms ached.
Spudd – for being a pro HL heavy.
Ke – I loved the pringles till fallen tried to drink em.
Nerdzone – for being an easy target to airshot ;)
Tapley – for pro organisation and dedication to tf2 lans.
Enef – I’m jelly of that pink shirt

Everyone I met and talked to were lovely so thx =)

If I missed anyone out I'm sorrrrrrrry.

Last edited by Oxy,

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

My biggest thanks go out to IDK Wildfire who convinced me to go play cp_strauss with everyone; several hours well spent.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

big up whoever stole my ram

…easy :(

Last edited by MEGAMIDDIE,

ash

(Legend)
:D

Fucking huge thanks to everyone, esp to con, IDK, cc and the Germans.

And of course to everyone even remotely staff related – insane job!

See you in a year.

Miek

prfsnlgmr

Quoted from Nymthae

My biggest thanks go out to IDK Wildfire who convinced me to go play cp_strauss with everyone; several hours well spent.

strauss was amazing!

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from MIndYe

http://www.twitch.tv/kritzkast/b/330076703

1:12

AWKWARDING LIKE A BOSS!!!

http://cdn.pophangover.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/disgusted-oh-god-why-text.png

Uhh let’s see.

First of all general thanks to my team for being generally awesome: sami, Ash, T0m (also for getting me a mouse and keyboard for lan), Waebi and Enef <3 you guys
The whole Elemental Violence team for being as awesome as usual, especially Shrike for obvious reasons and for setting up my rental PC so I didn't need to do anything
IDK people for making me play highlander (gasp!) and some fun mixes
Mr.G for letting me steal his hat repeatedly
Turbo for being Turbo
Oxy and Fallen for being the only two guys to meet me from the TC community
VanillaTV staff for all the effort and being awesome (or awkward/chaotic)
A2 for getting me and Shrike back to the airport! Seriously, thanks a lot! <3

And of course everyone else I forgot and feels they should be on this list. I need some sleep. Curse you TI2!

pyyyour

What it do,

Compared to my real life experiences there have only been 3-4 instances in all my video gaming adventures that are memorable.

i46 was easily one of them.

General:
-Your community is amazing. Sure maybe we won this time around, but I see something even crazier in the future.

-Venue was awesome. Clean, stylish, very good choice.

-Everyone was super nice. I find that since you guys have more community LANs than us, that you guys are nicer online too. Whereas NA has some of the biggest wastes of life, yet are protected for slaps because we don’t have community lans.

Shouts:

Shintaz – just like his online persona, he is hilarious and is as real as it gets :)
Extremer- He was as excited to see me as I was him. My favorite demoman ever.
Slick – The EU community is lucky they have such an awesome dude supporting it.
Mike- Beat everyone in MGE in lan and literally almost beat us single handedly as pocket soldier. Dont quit tf2 do0d.
Shocky – While I did not get to feel your wrath we did get to chill at the airport for a bit.
Darn- The first person I met at lan, I wish we had more time to drink together, and I am sorry I did not say goodbye. I miss you. Sauna next time, not joking.
Bybben- You’re fucking awesome man. Sick scout. Handsome as hell.
Nitrose- They will be the new hotness. Stick together guys. Dont let them pick you apart.
Hys- Sexy as hell, awesome demoman, dynamic player, and a super nice guy. Sorry I didnt know you were “ice.” I kept thinking high-ys
Tapley- Super organized, fit as hell, and a real nice guy.
Byte- Finally met the legend. I look forward to dropping to your grenades, rather than b4nnys.
Dunc- real cool chap, real, straightfoward, funny, and cool to be around
Sorry if I missed anyone

Stuff:

I have a shirt signed by all my sexy top level friends and will be making a high quality image and will be doing a lottery to send them out to you guys. 10 probably.

As for the shirt, I am framing it and putting it in my living room :)

Thanks for the fun, I cannot wait to do it again.

Love,

PYYYOUR

Last edited by pyyyour,

shdwpuppet

First, I would like to thank both communities for making this an awesome LAN, easily the most historic TF2 moment ever.

But, in particular,

Knifecrime, Brownyman, Swifty, Pricee, Rinta, Shizao, Inspector, Nambo and Mould – For being awesome mates online and off, definitely made my trip worth it

Comedian – for being awesome

Tapley – For making everything happen, seriously, this man should never have to buy drinks at an iseries ever again.

Firestorm – for helping me get the teams sorted with scrim servers, demos etc. Total boss mode activated.

Airon – for being the first other extv staff member there with me (same train, didnt say anything like a dick :P) and being a really really cool guy.

LG and Mixup – for the awesome games, the good times and the professionalism that made me proud to be an american TF2 player. Not only did you guys show up and do work, but you did it in style.

Lucky Luke, Extine, Salamancer – for getting work done!

All the people that I met – For reminding us all that TF2 definitely has the best community. i49, lets sell out the whole venue with only TF2!

I had a great time and will definitely be coming back.

Swift

MAYOGURL
Poo

Knifecrime, Brownyman, shdwpuppet, Pricee, Rinta, Shizao, Inspector, Nambo and Mould – Making my first lan worth it and enjoyable.
Whoever stole moulds RAM – for laughs.
Headhunter – Big yolo spy plays
e-thug- #YOLO
LG – For a fun group stage game. :D

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Thanks to Sketch, Weiman and Nerdzone for giving me aplace to sleep after I broke my tent less than 10 minutes after erection. (Tent Killah 3000)

Thanks to the Americans for showing us how to play the game.

Thanks to the VanillaTV guys for an awesome job.

Thanks to the staff, both Multiplay and Telford IC, great job.

Good job guys, epic LAN was epic.

Last edited by Monkeh,

ThePledge

I know I wasn’t there for long due to me arriving on Saturday morning (and with Ads being too drunk to cast, I didn’t cast a lot either), but still I’d like to share my love for the TF2 community once more. I tweeted Wizzo on Wednesday there were not gonna be enough seats and you guys proved me right. Thanks! :D

Also shoutouts to ShoX for working his ass off all weekend and Sal for being able to cast with a crazy Dutch person. I had a good time buddy, hope we can do it some other time! Also shoutout to Extine who is actually the nicest guy in the whole world. I wonder why I didn’t think of him like that before ;x

i46 was good. Let’s keep the ball rolling. 4k viewers for Conso Final at 13 BST and then 5.2k viewers for the grand finals + 700 in the audience = sicksicksick. It’s time to up the quality of VTV coverage even more. Woohoo!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Thanks to everyone for attending! With the massive turn out all the hard work feels gratified ^_^. Thanks to those who bought me free ciders, it helps me forget the stresses.

Everyone who attend, watched, donated or helped out, a massive thanks, everyone can feel very proud of our community. Not only do we put on the best stage final show, we’ve got the best crowd (what a noise) and also lots of generous people to donate to fly the americans over! Thanks to Beta for also organising the charity raffle i think we donated over 300 pounds for cancer research, im sure youngblood is looking down on us feeling very proud :]]].

Again, keep supporting lans and keeping our game and community alive, all of the mpuk management love our community and are amazed at how much effort we all put in to make it such an event, you may all give yourselves a big pat on the back.

P.s. the amount of gay chicken played at this lan made me question my own sexual preferences.

Shellfish Clive

8D

Quoted from Tapley ❤

P.s. the amount of gay chicken played at this lan made me question my own sexual preferences.

All we have to do is touch lips.

Last edited by Shellfish Clive,

Akasazh

THG
HL

Thanks to so many but a few in particular:

Ads for being a dashing roommate and best tf2 journalist EU

Danzeru for bringing scottish IPA’s

VTV and EXTV for great coverage , the Americans for coming over and teaching us tf2.

Skeejte, Quntje, Migtyme and all other dutchies for representing. Holland Hoogh!.

Tappers Firestorm notably and everyone multiplay for organising.

Torden!

Rachel for breeding the next generation tf2 players.

Darn for leading the fight to make europe more competative b/10.

Gubbins for the hart shaped glasses <3

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »