Forum

Monitors at i46

Created 7th August 2012 @ 17:35

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

pyyyour

Hello, this is PYYYOUR from the team Classic Mixup.

We have been running into a couple issues for i46 and I thought since we’ve had a pretty positive relationship I thought I would go ahead and ask for a favor.

Classic Mixup is looking for 6 – 120 hertz monitors to use at i46. Right now our only option is 60 hertz. Yeah yeah, I get it, some of you use 60 hertz and I am a silver spooned burger eatting fattie for asking this.

What we are looking for is the people with two 120 hertz, the people who casually game, or someone who lives nearby, etc.

If you donate the 120 hertz, I will personally pay for all of your beer at LAN, with the maximum of 10 beers per day. A long with that you are welcome to make any other strange requests.

Okay, so Classic Mixup needs (6) 120-hertz monitors for i46 and we will pay for your beer and if you don’t drink, we will pay for your food. And you can chill with us, and stuff like that, we like chilling.

Snyyppis

RLM

For anyone saying it doesn’t make a difference, it does.

Hope you find at least a few.

Califax

dyn.

But Pyyyour, the monitors on the finals-stage are 60Hz. Maybe better to get used to that, or would you rather play everything before the finals on a 120Hz so you can blame the stage-monitors when you lose the final? ;)

Quoted from pyyyour

A long with that you are welcome to make any other strange requests.

If I had a 120hz monitor at all i’d make you all wear maid outfits

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I have a 60hz monitor, that I guess I can take depending on car room.

ash

(Legend)
:D

They need 120hz monitors, war, they ALREADY have 60hz.

Good thing you have one tho.

Jörge

TSUN~
derptex9

Quoted from Chaplain

[…]

If I had a 120hz monitor at all i’d make you all wear maid outfits

+1

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from ash

They need 120hz monitors, war, they ALREADY have 60hz.

Good thing you have one tho.

I guess he means that he has a spare 60Hz he can take, so one of the americans can have his 120Hz.

IPZIE

SUAVE

pay the beers with our money, ups

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Sonny Black

[…]
I guess he means that he has a spare 60Hz he can take, so one of the americans can have his 120Hz.

I mean if they are in desperate need for a monitor and can’t get the 120hz they can borrow my 60hz.

It’s not a shitty screen either.

lexs

BeachBoys
vier

Quoted from Califax

But Pyyyour, the monitors on the finals-stage are 60Hz. Maybe better to get used to that, or would you rather play everything before the finals on a 120Hz so you can blame the stage-monitors when you lose the final? ;)

Yeah better get used to it…

Darn

rockit like

Yep yep finals with 60hz, doubt anyone is using 120hz.

pyyyour

Thank you for the concern. Well think about dealing with the 60 hertz screens in FINALS if/when we make it there!

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from pyyyour

Thank you for the concern. Well think about dealing with the 60 hertz screens in FINALS if/when we make it there!

and also obviously if you rather help the EU side of tf2, infused will gladly take these screens instead.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

If anyone has extra 120hz screens for you then sure, but I wouldnt go out of my way in order to try to get you one.

best of luck in your quest for epeen screens.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »