Forum

I46 - 24th - 27th August - Official Tr(L)ansport Thread

Created 9th May 2012 @ 12:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »

hycolours

_ainsley

I live in Grantham, lincolnshire and need a lift.
Not a rapist.

Luzzu

Need a lift from Standsted Airport to Telford on friday morning and from Telford to Standsted Airport on monday !

I’ll give a hug and even more !

Edd

T2P

Hey guys, I’m only going to spec so just me in the car.

Anyone going through the evesham / worcester area willing to give me a lift? I’d pay petrol money etc and give you tips on how to win the iseries raffle.

Add me on steam and we can talk the talk :)

crouton

LEGO

Yo, anyone picking people up from gatwick, stanstead or heathrow thursday please contact me. I haven’t ordered flight tickets yet and I need a lift to lan, only me and a backpack.

Anyone sober with a car that can pick me up around 22:00 in Birmingham? It seems quite doable for me to take the train from Stansted to Birmingham and I would love you and pay you if you could pick me up in Birmingham, cheerscheers.

Last edited by crouton,

enoryt

CHRON

Not really looking for a ride, but maybe a meet up or another tour guy to show us around town, our team arrives 7:10am on Thursday 8/23 at BHX and will be going to Telford via rail. It’ll be all of team LG and a few mix up members including pyouur, and I think Ramown will be there to meet us, just thought it’d be cool to meet a few doods early, grab food, hang out in Birmingham and possibly talk TF2! Let me know!

Last edited by enoryt,

Trell

|UKCS|

Quoted from enoryt

Not really looking for a ride, but maybe a meet up or another tour guy to show us around town, our team arrives 7:10am on Thursday 8/23 at BHX and will be going to Telford via rail. It’ll be all of team LG and a few mix up members including pyouur, and I think Ramown will be there to meet us, just thought it’d be cool to meet a few doods early, grab food, hang out in Birmingham and possibly talk TF2! Let me know!

A large % of UKCS (we’re in the huge 64 man clanbox) will be getting there around lunch on the Thursday, so I’d be happy to meet up and go for some food and drinks.

crouton

LEGO

Quoted from enoryt

Sweet, I’ll be sleeping a hostel or some shit in Birmingham Wednesday to Thursday and I’ll be bored in Birmingham all day. This just works!

shdwpuppet

Quoted from enoryt

I am actually planning on meeting you guys at the airport, maybe pick up some breakfast, anyone with some good ideas should definitely share!

Kritzonite

qn.

If anyone can give a lift from Birmingham airport to Telford on Thursday August 23 at around 1700-1730 UK time and/or back again on Monday August 27 at 1330-1400, that would be tremendous. Can provide thanks in the form of beer. =)

ilike2spin

RLM

Can offer a lift from Birmingham Airport to Telford on the Friday at around 1pm. Can’t give a lift back though.

Due to some unforeseen events I had to re-book my flight to LAN to a later one.

If any kind soul could get me from Birmingham international airport around 7PM on Friday I’d be grateful for life…

ps:
still need a ride back to said airport for me and Shrike on Monday (we need to be there around 6PM).

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Datenshi

Due to some unforeseen events I had to re-book my flight to LAN to a later one.

If any kind soul could get me from Birmingham international airport around 7PM on Friday I’d be grateful for life…

ps:
still need a ride back to said airport for me and Shrike on Monday (we need to be there around 6PM).

Would if i could but the competition has already started then :[ you’ll have to get a bus or taxi to telford i think, maybe post in the multiplay forums someone may be able to help.

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

Would if i could but the competition has already started then :[ you’ll have to get a bus or taxi to telford i think, maybe post in the multiplay forums someone may be able to help.

Can’t you like delay it for an hour or so? :P

I heard there’s an hourly train just hoping someone would be as late as me.

dougiie

CotC

sup guyss

I’m thinking of coming to spec maybe sunday..

Would anyone be travelling back to London/Essex and could possibly give me a lift after the finals?

dougiie

CotC

I’ll buy you a pint or two…..pretty pleease!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »