Forum

I46 - 24th - 27th August - Official Tr(L)ansport Thread

Created 9th May 2012 @ 12:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »

Trent

‹Con›

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

If anyone happens to be travelling through Wycombe/close-by or is willing to make a detour through it, I’d muchly appreciate it, I offer cuddles and petrol/beer money :>

Dude I’m planning on getting the train from Wycombe, it goes to Birmingham and then just a quick change there.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from Trent

[…]

Dude I’m planning on getting the train from Wycombe, it goes to Birmingham and then just a quick change there.

I couldn’t find anything from like 3 changes + walking and I was just like, fuck that, because I’m 100% sure i’d miss it. What site are you booking with?

Trent

‹Con›

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

I couldn’t find anything from like 3 changes + walking and I was just like, fuck that, because I’m 100% sure i’d miss it. What site are you booking with?

Hadn’t actually got that far yet, but we’re basically in the same situation. If we can’t get a lift, then I’ll make sure we won’t miss anything.

Evilmoon

TLR
[PG]

Any possibility of getting a lift from gatwick to telford on thursday the 23rd? I’d be arriving at six pm local time, add meh on steam

need a lift from manchester on thursday, arriving at 17:55

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

Can possibly/probably give 1 or 2 people a lift from Nottingham/East Midlands area or anywhere en route to Telford including East Midlands Airport and Birmingham Airport at a push.

yach

Üb

Need a lift from/to manchester airport

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

Howdy.

I can potentially give a lift to someone between Kent and Telford on the Thursday and Monday mornings. I’ll almost certainly be going anti-clockwise (past luton, northhampton) on the m25, but could go the other way (m40). I don’t really want to drive into London.

If interested best to leave a message here, I’m not on steam very much atm.

Mark

Phase

Quoted from Foster

Howdy.

I can potentially give a lift to someone between Kent and Telford on the Thursday and Monday mornings. I’ll almost certainly be going anti-clockwise (past luton, northhampton) on the m25, but could go the other way (m40). I don’t really want to drive into London.

If interested best to leave a message here, I’m not on steam very much atm.

You can pick up Blind then.

extine

yyyyyyaaaaaaooooooooooo!!!!!!

I will be able to get to the LAN alright, but my flight home leaves Birmingham Airport at 6am. Is there anyone who could give me (and maybe Luc? We booked the same flight to BHX and I believe he is on the same one back to NL) a ride to Birmingham Airport early early Monday Morning?

For public transportation there isn’t an early enough Train to get to the airport in time (unless I leave i46 @ 10pm on Sunday, boooooooo!), and I’m imagining a Taxi would be pretty eXpensive :/

Would much rather talk TF2 all the way from Telford to BHX with a cool Euro/UK player. Anyone not going to get drunk on Sunday Night and willing to be my chariot? I’m certainly willing to help with the cost of gas. Send me an email – [email protected]

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

^ Yup, I’m on the same flight back. Anyone knows what a taxi costs from i46 to Birmingham airport, just in case?

Last edited by LuckyLuke,

Trell

|UKCS|

Quoted from LuckyLuke

^ Yup, I’m on the same flight back. Anyone knows what a taxi costs from i46 to Birmingham airport, just in case?

Taxi will be a fair bit – i got a lift last year from BHX to i43 and it took roughly 30-45 minutes including a toll bridge.

Estimated fare: 93 GBP :S

http://www.worldtaximeter.com/manchester/telford/birmingham+internatial+airport

Ramown

TIDS

Not sure if I posted this already but I’ll be leaving from Birmingham new street to Telford on the Thursday (Early arrival yo) and I can lead any foreigners/non brummies/tards to LAN. Add me on steam or email me if interested
[email protected]

Last edited by Ramown,

Dendocror

idd.
~MOE~

Bit late! But, would anyone happen to be passing Southport on their way down? :3 Would reimburse you greatly with cuddles and money! :D

fawwles

TSUN~

If anybody is picking up the above sweetie, or passing through the Wirral on their journey, I’m looking for a lift down too. Can reimburse for fuel and all the usual.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »