Forum

I46 - 24th - 27th August - The official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 8th May 2012 @ 11:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 37 38 39 ... 45 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Tapley ❤

378 Sign ups.
Unless there is a silent majority hidden somewhere we have listened to the people and will be removing Obscure from the main map pool, we’ll put it in the group stages pool as we may end up needing 7+ maps, but that will depend on how many teams sign up.

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from kaidus

What’s going on with the maps? Is obscure actually staying in?

Retard alert.

Last edited by kaidus,

LAN LOOKS GOOD

Last edited by Chaplain,

kaidus

WiK?

Wow woops :D.

In either case, praise be.

Last edited by kaidus,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Place your trust in me Jason.

Califax

dyn.

This Sideshow banter is getting tiresome… Can we get a grudge match between Cnfs and The Andy Bones Experience during the tournament please!

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

dont even know why they want me im shit

hawku

AYO

Quoted from Sideshow

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Dear Tapley Bear, any chance we can get that stats plugin on the LAN servers so we can upload the logs to TF2Logs?

It would be lovely to have the stats and STV demos available shortly after a match. VanillaTV could even handle uploading them if you gave someone access!?

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Admirable

Dear Tapley Bear, any chance we can get that stats plugin on the LAN servers so we can upload the logs to TF2Logs?

It would be lovely to have the stats and STV demos available shortly after a match. VanillaTV could even handle uploading them if you gave someone access!?

DO WANT!!!

Zebbosai

Quoted from Admirable

Yes make it happen !

Jörge

TSUN~
derptex9

Quoted from Sideshow

+1

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Quoted from Admirable

! Yes please ! http://www.vanillatf2.org/2012/03/goodies-for-gameservers/ Here’s a how-to for the already sourcemod-loving multiplay crew (if needed). ))))

Last edited by nTraum,

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Quoted from Sideshow

+1 LAL

am I now part of the circle jerk?

Last edited by BoneS,

Mort

#YOLO
swimp

Quoted from BoneS

[…]

+1 LAL

am I now part of the circle jerk?

Yes. Here’s your complimentary handlotion.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 37 38 39 ... 45 Next »