Keep dropping dem infos ;)

Califax

dyn.

LAN shall be known as “BoA:Valve”? :D

Last edited by Califax,

Gladdy

Quoted from Califax

LAN shall be known as “BoA:Valve”? :D

inb4 all those cs:s kiddos show up aswell :)

NerdZone

Our IDK team has 4 people who are 90% confirmed to come, not sure about the brits.

Qun

GoT<3

This just in, free New York Pizza for all players! One for lunch and one in the evening, all flavours allowed.

sakata

Last edited by Sonny Black,

Trane

Quoted from Qun

This just in, free New York Pizza for all players! One for lunch and one in the evening, all flavours allowed.

Hmm, I dunno if pizza is gonna go down well with video gamers.

Septique

FREE PIZZA? Count me in!

herpderp

DAKKA

I wonder if Amsterdam will implement the weed card this year or next year (I can’t find any solid time period for the introduction of this measure, maybe another Dutchy is able to chime in on this), if it does get implemented that puts a serious downer on the event as a whole (only inhabitants of the county Amsterdam will be able to buy weed, and then only at the coffeeshop they are a member of).

I’m not entirely sure it was this year (some news reports said South region in 2011 and then the rest 2012 but that has been delayed aswell so who knows).

Don’t want to discourage anyone from coming ofcourse :P it doesn’t seem like Truffels/Shrooms are affected by this at all afterall.

Vlijm

UbeR |

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/netherlands/3441105/Magic-mushrooms-banned-in-Netherlands.html

http://www.holland.com/us/Tourism/article/introduction-of-weed-pass-in-the-netherlands.htm

Summary: weedcard wil start in the south estimated in may 2012, other parts are likely to introduce it in 2013
might be valve time tho, dont see this happening very soon. Maybe in the south because thats were the biggest problems with ‘weed tourists’ are.

Also first link: shrooms banned since 2008 i guess…

Last edited by Vlijm,

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Vlijm

Also first link: shrooms banned since 2008 i guess…

Because thats been enforced so well :D most of the bigger psy shops went on to Truffels and alot of the smaller ones still sell shrooms under the counter.

Qun

GoT<3

That card will never happen in Amsterdam.

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Qun

That card will never happen in Amsterdam.

Eh, I know the Mayor has publicly spoken out against it. On the other hand we have a coalition with a “liberal” party suddenly coming out with stronger enforcement of drug laws and that coalition is supported by a party that thinks it should be illegal, not to mention the CDA who will do just about anything to stay on their cushy seats.

But eh, I dont want to derail this thread into a whine about how shitty our political system is.

Snyyppis

RLM

Comedian to buy weed for everyone, then.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Snyyppis

Comedian to fuck up and buy tarragon for everyone, then.

fixed it for you x

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 29 Next »