[BoA] Battle of Amsterdam - new information TBA

Created 23rd January 2012 @ 14:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 29 Next »

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from droso

[…]

Why the fuck would you need a passport to go to Amsterdam from UK?

I only had to show my ID card when I went to UK. :<

really? That’s strange because asfaik you need a paasport to enter or leave the country.

From what i can see price wise it’s looking at about £200 for flight+friday-monday hostel, which isn’t bad. This.was just a quick, rough check on expedia.com though.

droso

o/

Quoted from Enef

[…]

really? That’s strange because asfaik you need a paasport to enter or leave the country.

From what i can see price wise it’s looking at about £200 for flight+friday-monday hostel, which isn’t bad. This.was just a quick, rough check on expedia.com though.

Yeah, I even phoned french customs before going because I was unsure about it.
They told me I only needed my ID card.

Maybe it doesn’t work like that the other way around though. :o

Last edited by droso,

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from droso

[…]

Yeah, I even phoned french customs before going because I was unsure about it.
They told me I only needed my ID card.

Maybe it doesn’t work like that the other way around though. :o

What is your ID card? Like, we have driving licenses, or passports basically, don’t you have like another ID system? A dutch guy who came to stay with me though just had like this general ID card, which he could apparently get all around Europe with no problem.

droso

o/

Quoted from Nymthae

[…]

What is your ID card? Like, we have driving licenses, or passports basically, don’t you have like another ID system? A dutch guy who came to stay with me though just had like this general ID card, which he could apparently get all around Europe with no problem.

Yes, we have a driving licence and a “general ID card”.

Last edited by droso,

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from Nymthae

[…]

Generally you get around all of schengen if you have a ‘national id-card’ (Not to be mistaken with passport). Most countries have these, but apparently UK doesn’t. http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/may/27/theresa-may-scrapping-id-cards

lolage

TSPAG

Yeah I’ve left the UK to go to france multiple times and you definetly need a passport.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from herpderp

[…]
Narcotics? At Sensation? Surely sir you jest.

If I have to listen to trance, I demand to be mangled.

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from Admirable

[…]

If I have to listen to trance, I demand to be mangled.

It’s all house and techno now, hardly any trance.

kaidus

WiK?

Apparently being able to travel around the EU without shelling out for a passport was just too bigger imposition on privacy….

atmo

Quoted from Qun

[…]
Official announcement after the weekend. But most likely those days indeed.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Jeez, give him some time. Better a good event with well-thought planning than a rushed event that is shit :P

atmo

HYPE

Call it Amsterlan and I’m there.

Hamsterlan

HolLan?
AmsterLAN?
Red LAN District?
i45.5?
i420?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 29 Next »