Forum

Apology

Created 31st August 2011 @ 03:34

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Fake

I wanted to post this asap but I only got home earlier this evening
I fucked up. Nothing can forgive what I did, not the situation I was in nor the alcohol that I’d had, but nonetheless I’m sorry. I’m gonna sort myself out.

nvc

As long as you cover the costs of everything you damaged, i don’t think anyone will carry an indefinite grudge as far as that goes, violence and punching guys and/or girls is a different story though.

Last edited by nvc,

cook

FB

dont kill urself dude.. .u got 2 much 2 live for

jackkai

8D

respect <3 .. i love u

Ramown

TIDS

Fair dues for apologizing, I’d have done the same I guess.
I dunno if the thing about you hitting her’s true but if it is that’s not cool bro.

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from Ramown

Fair dues for apologizing, I’d have done the same I guess.
I dunno if the thing about you hitting her’s true but if it is that’s not cool bro.

rofl u so funny

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Wait, what? He punched a girl? I think he’s taking the motto “Treat em mean keep em keen” a little too far.

Swarlz

Can we have a TF2 orgy next i-series please.

edit*

Take that back alcohol is always, always a valid excuse. You were in the UK, it’s how we roll.

Last edited by Swarlz,

Bassie

epx^
Üb

Life’s too short, go out with a bang!

konr

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Wait, what? He punched a girl? I think he’s taking the motto “Treat em mean keep em keen” a little too far.

“Were you going to cheat on me?”
“Yes now get out of my tent”
*Slap* (not punch)

Moment of rage.
EDIT:
Which he clearly regrets as stated in the OP. Just think how you’d react if this shit happened to you whilst you were tipsy?

Last edited by konr,

Taoism

i like drama

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from konr

Just think how you’d react if this shit happened to you whilst you were tipsy?

Not like that.

Devon Woodcomb

[Bn]
BM

Pay for the damage.

Skyride

DUCS

Fake, it’s not really anyone else’s business. Nobody should be passing judgement here because no one other than yourself and Sparky really know the whole story. I’d just tell people to stfu honestly.

IPZIE

SUAVE

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_GigpSOq6ulQ/SVEimMAzDtI/AAAAAAAAAck/x9xezO3cP0Y/s320/hwg377.jpg

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »