Forum

I43 - 26-29th August - Official Tr(L)ansport Thread

Created 28th April 2011 @ 16:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from kaidus

Driving from northampton. Don’t want to go out of my way particularly as it’s such a ballache especially on the return journey, so if you’re no more than 20-30 minutes out of my way then give me a shout.

How fars Daventry from you jason?

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

I’ll be driving from Cardiff which is pretty much M4 all the way…maybe even a double M4 all the way…what does it mean?

So anyway, happy to pick up anyone more or less on the way to take them all the way.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from GibbZ

[…]

Can he bring his CRT?

bulletproofsmurf

Vuze.

Quoted from kaidus

Driving from northampton. Don’t want to go out of my way particularly as it’s such a ballache especially on the return journey, so if you’re no more than 20-30 minutes out of my way then give me a shout.

Big up the Northampton massif!

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Daventry bro is where it is at.

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from GibbZ

[…]

Not far at all, plus it’s on the way pretty much so only adds about 10 minutes onto my journey.

Last edited by kaidus,

Skyride

DUCS

I can’t possibly stress this enough. I’ve said it to a lot of people and it seems to quite often be news, so I’ll put it here.

If you are even remotely considering getting a train to LAN, DO NOT book it on the thetrainline.com or any other website. They take commission and usually don’t even get the best route for you. Instead, get off your arse, and actually go down to your local train station and speak to someone about it. I guarantee that it will work out anywhere between slightly and significantly cheaper than it is online. For i42 I would have been £155 return for the exact same route I bought tickets from the station for, that cost me £91.

Tack

kp/

Need a pro lift at pancras to where the lan will stand, since i don’t know shit how england is, if it’s on the way of someone send me a pm !

flushy

P.O.P

i wouldnt recommend flying ryanair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhrzwUU5UqA

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

r7anair is pretty shit yeah

Its a conspiracy to dispose of cumwounded pigeons in jet engines.

Last edited by A.k,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I’m going to telford from southampton – can take 1 possible 2 people i’ll be going from the south up the m3 via oxford then up the m40 to birmingham (euros i may be able to stop off at birmingham airport) then to telford.

hit me up with petrols munneys and cuddles <3

jgmaster

BM

If you aren’t already booked I might need a lift from southampton. Petrol money and cuddles will be included :)

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

Need a lift still. From Mansfield Town, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands. Offering petrol money plus ‘How much money I would have to spend to use a awkward annoying train. |:’ …money.

..plus all the love in the world….ever. Yep.

Edit: Got a lift. All is good in the world..

Last edited by TurboTabs,

atrox_

WaAS?

Quoted from atrox_

I’ve asked before but to no avail, but, anyone from newcastle/near newcastle willing to give me a lift?

Will pay for fuel and shit

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »