Forum

i42

Created 15th November 2010 @ 17:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 33 Next »

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Team pokemon or whatever they hell we are called by then might be there in one form or another

quad

Quoted from CommanderX

Team pokemon or whatever they hell we are called by then might be there in one form or another

yea, but NOT as team pokemon for sure..

Slick

Epsilon

Epsilon wont be attending as we havent received any of our prize money from i40, and seems staff are ignoring now. So thats that.

Black_Bob

[DA]

Has it been six months? just dug this up from the i41 rules probbaly hasnt changed to much

Prizes

Eligibility

Eligibility for prizes is solely at the discretion of Multiplay. We reserve the right to refuse, change or remove prizes from anyone or the whole tournament at any time and without notice.

Prize giving

To receive your prize you must be present at i41 and at the official prize ceremony as directed by Multiplay at the time. We reserve the right to refuse prizes to those who don’t attend the ceremony.

Please note: We aim to make prize money payments within 6 months of the event finishing.

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Not that I am supporting it, but they have like a 12 month clause or smth for paying the prizes out. It is indeed ridiculous how long it takes to get the payments but you will get them. I would hope in time for i43.

I thought you had already said you won’t be attending anyway because Extremer isn’t available? Had already counted Epsilon out.

Edit: it has been just over 6 months now I believe, Bob.

Last edited by Mole,

Slick

Epsilon

Thank you Mole, yes indeeds its been over 6 months as i told them by email.

Anyhows i think this post made a point, a coicidence? but i just got an email from Multiplay saying they are paying out today. ….. :D SHould have done this earlier :)

Last edited by Slick,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

It’s not worth your while showing up anyway slick… yyt bringin the smack down!

Slick

Epsilon

seriously ? your not going? :(

<3

Last edited by Slick,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Are you trolling me Champers?

From what I have heard, YYT will be there and their star player wlt… ADMIRABLE!

So to recap: You gonna lose. Stay in Belgium.

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Quoted from Slick

Thank you Mole, yes indeeds its been over 6 months as i told them by email.

Anyhows i think this post made a point, a coicidence? but i just got an email from Multiplay saying they are paying out today. ….. :D SHould have done this earlier :)

Good to hear, its better now than it was this time last year so MPUK are obviously improving! I know they want to. They do get kinda stuck sometimes as well whereby they are stuck in a chain and some companies haven’t paid them in time either.

How did the hardware situation go btw? Did both Epsilon and Dignitas get their Dabs stuff?

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from Slick

Epsilon wont be attending as we havent received any of our prize money from i40, and seems staff are ignoring now. So thats that.

This was a very, very standard waiting period for prize payout from multiplay. General rule of thumb is two iseries later you get the money, so the fact we have it a month before the next is an improvement on whats expected anyway.

Now get the fuck to i42!

DeadlyAvenger

(=WDG=)

(=WDG=) have got at least 6 people going. Expect to see the flag flying for the whole event :D

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

We got the moneyz from i40, booya

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Exfane

We got the moneyz from i40, booya

Don’t spend it all at once bro ^_^

Slick

Epsilon

Quoted from Exfane