Forum

i41 decent mix team

Created 1st November 2010 @ 19:57

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Greg

TEZC

Hey guys

I’m one of the few TwistedPlay TF2 memebers still booked up for i41 and trying to organise some sort of team. Been chatting with arcy and he wants to play tf2 instead of css giving us the basis for a decent mix team. Pretty sure we’ll have a half decent medic. So we now need 2 soldiers and a demo preferably div2+ who think they deserve a podium finish.

Add me [email protected] or arcy ultra_jonty_x on steam if your interested and please be booked up or ready to book up within the next few days

Mark

Phase

Would be interested in playing demoman – just looking into hotels etc at the moment.

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

change of plans, maaaaay have a full team now or atleast need one soldier high div2/div1+

Last edited by Arcadizz1e,

pukz

Quoted from Arcadizz1e

div2/div1+

:o

byte

We could use a scout for our team Greg! will try and speak to you tonight on irc?

Cheers

Byte

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

Quoted from pukz

[…] :o

the team we now have can only afford to attend if we place like first or second lmao, apart from me though i think every other player is that standard :p

kuma

whats the team gossip gossip

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

It’s basically TwistedPlay

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Arcadizz1e

[…]

the team we now have can only afford to attend if we place like first or second lmao, apart from me though i think every other player is that standard :p

You do know the prize money takes a bit of a while to be paid right?

If people are close to not being able to afford it, they should bear that in mind.

Best of luck to you all if you go :)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Give me correct payment details on the day and i can hand to the accounts team when/if you win and it’ll get paid out as fast as pos.

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Give me correct payment details on the day and i can hand to the accounts team when/if you win and it’ll get paid out as fast as pos.

how long will that take? if you can say that realistically it would be well before i42 we’ll be booked up in the next few days. however we really need dentist to take a look at bens support ticket about i40 prizemoney and writing in off in exchange for a couple of tickets or a ticket + reduced prizemoney

Last edited by Arcadizz1e,

dentist

Quoted from Arcadizz1e

[…]

how long will that take? if you can say that realistically it would be well before i42 we’ll be booked up in the next few days. however we really need dentist to take a look at bens support ticket about i40 prizemoney and writing in off in exchange for a couple of tickets or a ticket + reduced prizemoney

We’re still looking at 6 months reserved, but things are getting better in terms of exhibitors paying on time etc and our cashflow, so I can 99% guarantee it’ll be before i42. I’ll go take a butchers at said support ticket now.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

If we grab your prize details at lan, you should be paid before i42 yep, not sure when exatally but should be simple enough due to there only being a top3 and no foreign bank accounts involved :). Will await dentists official responce

Ah, see above ^

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

Thanks very much tapley and dentist :)

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

okies we are confirmed :)

tried to book up just now and on clicking ‘Pay online for your booking’ got a plain page with:

Microsoft VBScript compilation error ‘800a0408’

Invalid character

/bookings/payments.asp, line 561

” VALUES ( NOW(), ” & _ “‘” & sPaymentType & “‘, ” & _ fTotal & “, ” & _ “‘true’, ” & _ oPh.txid & “)”
————————^

scribbled across it, going to work now but if thats not fixed tomorrow we’ll ring in the bookings :)

see you next week! :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »