Forum

lan

Created 30th August 2010 @ 00:55

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

XO -

thanks to everyone who cheared me at waterboarding was great fun I dno if i will come again we will see.

Sammage

rEJ

I had an amazing time and I love every single person in the tf2 community. Everyone in rej, I love you most of all. Special thanks to rob for all the hotel room mooching! Ryan poop and sheebay – you guys are crazy, I want to follow you around and do a documentary on you. And speaking of documentaries, shoutouts to seraph for getting interviewed for the bbc :D The final was incredibly tense and the crowd was brilliant, I was on my feet for the end. Jh is dreamy, Ryb is a beautiful creature, wai and spence were hilarious, danderson’s shirt was mindblowing. I got to meet Extremer, Rafe, Mar and Fisshu, i just need to meet Jimmybreeze and my life will be complete. AAA+++++ WOULD LAN AGAIN

Furthermore, pfm has very pretty eyes.

seraph

rEJ

God I love rEJ.

God I love LAN.

God I love Sammage.

God I love drink.

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Sheebay

God I love drink.

And torturing people.

David

I want to see the bbc interview with seraph!

seraph

rEJ

dunno if it was the BBC. Sammage made that part up. It was some documentary crew of some description though. I asked them to send me an email about it whenever it came out, but i’m not sure that I gave them my email in the end due to having been, well, uh, toasty at the time…

DoomsDay

First of all it was a brilliant LAN apart the internet and steam problems at the bigginning..
A special thanx to Mole and Tapley that made this tournment awsome..
And everyone that participated on this epic LAN.
Finally managed to met the great Jh after so many years playing TF2,also met TCM portuguese Player,Coinz and so many other people.
Black_Bob you are amazing <3
Dnny,maggles,Seraph,Smurfy,A.k,Jg Si,D2M,R7an Wonderfull guys,and many more i can't remeber now.
Thank you to Chris for help sorting Berto's PC.
Thank you also the the legend from Fragmasters Yakkkk ,that sorted polos for the team plus all the goodies from sponsors Sapphire,Bulgard and TCR,Professional team clothing for gamers.
Thank you to Fragmasters comunity for suporting the team during our matches.
Just hope that i41 will be even better
Thank you to this amazing comunity

Last edited by DoomsDay,

DoomsDay

Quoted from seraph

dunno if it was the BBC. Sammage made that part up. It was some documentary crew of some description though. I asked them to send me an email about it whenever it came out, but i’m not sure that I gave them my email in the end due to having been, well, uh, toasty at the time…

Funny thing i also gave an interview when i arrived In Newbury Racecourse on friday.This was the local Newbury BBC..Well i thnk so ;)

Skyride

DUCS

I was speaking to the guy on the train back to Reading. Its panorama asking if gaming is an addiction (or something like that). Question is a bit silly, but the guy seemed pretty nice and open-minded.

Mark

Phase

My parents did say they saw coverage on BBC news, I think on Sunday evening.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

They were filiming about how computer gaming influences people who play them, then darn runs over and startings simulating anal sex on their camera man NO JOKE :D:D:D

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Tapley ❤

They were filiming about how computer gaming influences people who play them, then darn runs over and startings simulating anal sex on their camera man NO JOKE :D:D:D

pics or it didnt happen

Was a great event. The community is just awesome (even the trolls). It was an expensive trip for me but it was definitely worth the money. I will definitely attend it again.

Cu @ i41/i42 :)

CGS

-9m-
-9m-

Was most enjoyable my first Lan for 7 years or more.
Thanx for looking after an old git 9men :)
Was also good to put a few faces to names (Feer, D2M, Ditchy etc).
And best of all we won money for beer and pizza in the pub quiz :)

Ps
Did anyone find Stko’s keys in the end :P

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »