Forum

lan

Created 30th August 2010 @ 00:55

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

rtan

-9w-

Serious topic lads, must be thee best tf2 lans ever. The amount of friendly and sociable teams has been great! Big shout out to Enef and the NE lads for sorting out the mumble for us all to use, also big shout out Poop for shitting all over every clan we played but we’re just too shit to actually make his good play count, sorry George.

Final was pretty epic! Well played both teams but nice one to Byte for calling out Kritzs and Demo going to back cap, wtf was that dude did Diggy pay you??????????????????????????????????

rtan

-9w-

also XO is a fucking beast at waterboarding.

Kurj

rEJ

pretty sure XO died during the water-boarding!

Willow

.:ne:.

Just a warning: Enef is writing war and peace next to me. I doubt I’ll need to say anything he hasn’t. Lots of love for epic LAN everyone!

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Thanks ryan! You’re awesome!

On behalf of nervousENERGY i’d like to thank everyone for using the mumble, if you hadn’t used it we’d have felt pretty stupid. I think we had over 200 people in it at one point!

On behalf of myself thanks to

rEJ: in general for letting me adopt the tag for the weekend :D
Seraph- You legend! So many funny little stories and shit when we were chilling and drinking.
R7an- Buckfast! Free drinks, hanging around the bar. Making fun of everything we came across. Fuck yeah, watching the cod final waiting for tf2 to start was funny as hell, despite the game being boring.
Kurj and PFM- Hilarity abounds during the Grand Final as we make witty comments over the game.
Anderson- videoing people in bathrooms? Brilliant. Poor guy had to escape the gang of tf2 people crowding him, he just wanted to take a piss.
Tapley- Well done on the tourney, well done in general, this is a brilliant showing of a lan for the tf2 community and it must have been stressful for you. You were brilliant at responding though and kept a brilliant attitude the entire way through.
abunai, Sammage and theysaid and the rest for making our game brilliantly intense and so much fun on gravelpit! TEN SECONDS IN IT YOU BASTARDDDDSSS!

the rest:
Multiplay for putting it on and giving us so much support etc.
The top teams that came out to help sponsors be more interested.

Shintaz, was hilarious finally meeting you unlucky on the final and cu@nextlan
Wai, finally got that free pint off you! heh Same about the finals!
Extremer, hilarity everywhere as super and anderson and spence get him drunk and dare him to piss on the racecourse.
Epsilon for putting up such a strong fight in general in the finals against dignitas. They might be unbeaten at lan but you guys pushed them close to it.

Squeak: Epic lan hugs are epic :)
Black_Bob: “Drunk” is the word i’d use to describe not only the lan but Bob, i don’t think i ever saw him not drunk or in the process of becoming drunk.
Mole: Working tirelessly to arrange the grand final then organise the fun losers tourney.
D2M: Late night convos about stupid shit.
Cheez: Making omegle easy to get tits on by being “lush”
The entire crowd of people grouping around the camera when we found a willing victim for our mockery and fun on omegle was excellent.

Anyone and everyone who gave me drinks, hugs or touched me up in return for mumble channels. You guys were great sports considering all i did was click a few buttons and type some words :D!

Hopefully we’ll be able to get just as good a showing at the next big lan, maybe a bigger one from us. As for me, i dunno when my next will be probably sometime next year.

Good times, good games, good night.

Edit: Epic post was epic huge.

Last edited by Enef,

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Was pretty fucking epic.

That is all.

Squeak

Quoted from rtan

also XO is a fucking beast at waterboarding.

seraph

rEJ

A++ would LAN again.

TF2 community are a great bunch to spend a weekend of drinking with

Mar

;?
TWIN

See you at i41!

Imperium

Cheers multiplay tapley and mole along with everyone else! cu @ i43 probs!

Feersum

Royal`
Panda

Was truly epic. Had such a good time meeting new people and putting faces to names, the whole tf2 crowd were super friendly. Thanks to everyone i met for a wicked LAN!

If i can afford it i’ll definitely be at i41

ThePledge

If there is going to be some sort of critics-topic, I’ll put my minor flaws in there, but for now I just wanted to say that I had a fucking awesome time in Newbury this weekend!

I loved the final, the energy of the crowd and the tense situations throughout the tournament. I love the fact that my team placed 7th/8th, actually earning money playing video games!!!! And I especially love the fact that I got to meet all the people from the Vertex community, together with people coming to say hi because they heard me cast on etf2l once and thought I did a fine job! Probs too those people, encourages me to do even more with it :)

Would definetly try to attend another i-series if possible financially! Could job to everyone involved :)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Hey guys thanks all for coming it was one epic weekend! Agreed schueduling was fucked but theres nothing you can do when we lose all of friday due to internet and steam problems :[ just meant playing more on sat/sun unfortuantely.

I can actually say with 100% that i didnt meet a single twat or annoying person from the TF2 crowd all weekend :D you all rock and i heart you all.

WP to digi and epsilon thanks for a pr0 final

I dont know about you guys but im going to rest my liver and keep so sleep very soon.

P.s. Shintaz vomm'ed in his bed now he has passed this right of passage he is now a man!

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Was awesome!

fucking shit team lost the finals what is the point anymore seriously

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »