Forum

Anyone know tent shops in Bristol?

Created 23rd August 2010 @ 08:55

Add A Reply Pages: 1

seraph

rEJ

Anyone know where to get a tent in Bristol? Preferably a cheap one?

Thanks in advance

Edd

T2P

halfords? tescos? also i think and this isnt a troll that google will help quite a lot here :)

Chubbsta

Best bet is probably Argos, they do some cheap and nasty stuff.

If you’re flying into Bristol airport, then getting the bus to bristol temple meads train station, then you can walk (10/15 minutes) to “The Galleries” in Broadmead (its a little shopping Mall type thing). I’d get directions before hand and a map (the address – The Mall Bristol, Broadmead, 9 Castle Gallery, Bristol BS1 3XE).

There are other camping shops, but probably more expensive and Argos is the right side of town for you, so you can get back to the train station quickly too.

Feersum

Royal`
Panda

There’s also a Wilko’s (i think they sell tents..) by the galleries, if you can’t find what you need in argos.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Padriac mate just shack up with your ol’ friend Taps? Dibsy big spoon.
You can come with me to Tescos when you get to lan if you want, they sell uber cheap tents that should keep you sorted for the weekend, and i’ll need to stock up on alcahol and pot noodles.

nvc

alright boys, where can i find a tent shop

LOL

seraph

rEJ

ah ye, loike.

Also cheeeers.

I saw this thread and got excited that someone else needed a tent shop in Bristol. As per usual, I was disappointed when seraph was involved.

Tapley: how much space is in your tent? I’m pretty small.

Add A Reply Pages: 1