Forum

[HUD] Community HUD

Created 26th January 2010 @ 03:33

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »

tSoodle

I cant see time or anything on the scoreobard and I cant see my ammo and how much is in the clip, im on 4×3.

s0rex

hud need update :X

Ezygnum

is there any other HUD’s like this one?
would be nice if this would be updated :)

Root

starlight

Quoted from Ezygnum

is there any other HUD’s like this one?
would be nice if this would be updated :)

PVhud looks like

Snyyppis

RLM

I used community hud for ages and moved onto m0re’s hud. Although it’s no longer being updated it’s still the best for me.

Therium

trolltech
[MC]

Quoted from Snyyppis

I used community hud for ages and moved onto m0re’s hud. Although it’s no longer being updated it’s still the best for me.

Did I ask you anything?

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from Therium

[…]

Did I ask you anything?

Excuse me? No, you didn’t ask me anything I was replying to Ezygnum.

atmo

good conversation guys

nice scoreboardscreens

Vaskie

BulletClub

On the CommunityHUD website, theres a new version for the Pyromania update, but it’s just the latest FlameHUD which is completely different from CommunityHUD.

Would someone be able to make CommunityHUD work with the new update ? Just a bit ago i tried the last version of the CommunityHUD and it works, except for the new mode where the CTF Hybrid HUD just isn’t working, still says “Capture to 3” or something like that and has some small bugs around aswell.

From testing a bit, it seems thats all there is to it. Would someone be able to make a current version ?

Thank you !

Mits

Quoted from Vaskie

On the CommunityHUD website, theres a new version for the Pyromania update, but it’s just the latest FlameHUD which is completely different from CommunityHUD.

Would someone be able to make CommunityHUD work with the new update ? Just a bit ago i tried the last version of the CommunityHUD and it works, except for the new mode where the CTF Hybrid HUD just isn’t working, still says “Capture to 3” or something like that and has some small bugs around aswell.

From testing a bit, it seems thats all there is to it. Would someone be able to make a current version ?

Thank you !

Only difference is the weird text that appears. Anyway, https://www.dropbox.com/s/k7yh481kka9tzsm/CommunityHud_Doomsdayfix.rar

Be sure to use cl_hud_minmode 0, or you’ll get the flame’s look-a-like version. Also the default scoreboard is 12vs12, if you want 6vs6 go to resource/ui and change the name from Scoreboard_6vs6 to Scoreboard only.

Vaskie

BulletClub

Mits going huge ! Thank you :D

Kidemli

kickass hud.

Its updated just 2 days ago.

Thank you mate

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

So I really like this hud (the flame version) but due to circumstances I have a 5:4 lcd screen.

The scoreboard is not centered at all and I’d like to fix that but how do I do that? Modifying “scores” -> “xpos” in ScoreBoard.res doesn’t do anything after I save & hud_reloadscheme.

broesel

LAME

Quoted from Casual

So I really like this hud (the flame version) but due to circumstances I have a 5:4 lcd screen.

The scoreboard is not centered at all and I’d like to fix that but how do I do that? Modifying “scores” -> “xpos” in ScoreBoard.res doesn’t do anything after I save & hud_reloadscheme.

Adjust wide, not xpos :)

If xpos is c-n, wide should be n*2, considering all sub elements are properly centered within the parent element.

Last edited by broesel,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »