Forum

[DISCONTINUED] Revan_xp's HUD (UPDATE 2.0)

Created 16th January 2010 @ 14:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 27 Next »

Glupiy

eehq

How about 1280:800 (16:10)?

revanxp

Quoted from stko!

One question — does it support 16:9 aspect ratio, 1920×1080 resolution?

I can’t test that resolution. Some people send me some screenshots but i haven’t had time to fix it.
Btw with beta4 i released some 16:9 res so try download the hud and use a 16:9 res folder. Should work. Try and tell me

Quoted from Glupiy

How about 1280:800 (16:10)?

Look above. I’ll test it soon. In beta5 will be supported

Glupiy

eehq

Look above. I’ll test it soon. In beta5 will be supported

I look forward :)

stko!

-9m-
-9m-

Quoted from revanxp

I can’t test that resolution. Some people send me some screenshots but i haven’t had time to fix it.
Btw with beta4 i released some 16:9 res so try download the hud and use a 16:9 res folder. Should work. Try and tell me

It’s not too bad — a few things off-centre but they can be manually-adjusted for now. I think it might be the sizes of things, etc, that need working on as well.

revanxp

Quoted from stko!

[…]
It’s not too bad — a few things off-centre but they can be manually-adjusted for now. I think it might be the sizes of things, etc, that need working on as well.

If you want to help me out pls upload a rar files containg a set of screenshot (using 1920×1080 as res and telling wich 16:9 folder you used):
* demoman+sticky launcher+sword
* sniper+bow+jar
* scoreboard
* Team Menù
* Class menù
* medic ubercharge
* engy
* spy disguised

stko!

-9m-
-9m-

I’ll see if I can do this for you over the next couple of evenings.

RUJa

STD

The cap icons seem to be off-center, which is clearly shown if u compare them to the stickycounter which seems to be more in the middle.

http://pici.se/pictures/mcoEtDtjl.jpg

revanxp

Quoted from RUJa

The cap icons seem to be off-center, which is clearly shown if u compare them to the stickycounter which seems to be more in the middle.

http://pici.se/pictures/mcoEtDtjl.jpg

Ok here’s the problem. I know it’s uncentered but cp are taken from the default hud. Nothing has changed so… default hud is uncentered (compare cp with crosshair).
It’s the default hud wich is bugged :P
I’ll try to fix that, it’s possible. That’s why the hud is still in beta ^^
I have some university exams till 15th of February so don’t have so much time atm.
I hope to introduce some good stuff and bug fixes in the near future 8)

brt

encore
FuDoo :>

Quoted from revanxp

[…]
If you want to help me out pls upload a rar files containg a set of screenshot (using 1920×1080 as res and telling wich 16:9 folder you used):
* demoman+sticky launcher+sword
* sniper+bow+jar
* scoreboard
* Team Menù
* Class menù
* medic ubercharge
* engy
* spy disguised

I need 1920×1080, too!
I can’t upload screens cause I’m in holiday, if not I would it be.
Please can anybody do this! :D

revanxp

Quoted from brt

[…]

I need 1920×1080, too!
I can’t upload screens cause I’m in holiday, if not I would it be.
Please can anybody do this! :D

some great testers have already sent me some screens. I’m working on beta5 right now. It includes your res support but some new fetures too for all res. Be patient ^^

JimmyB

FNR!

Dunno if this has been asked before but could you maybe add some kind of color indicator for lets say atleast the targetIDs in SourceTV? Dunno but sometimes I forget on which team the player is that Im watching at the moment, a little colorplate would be cool.

revanxp

Beta5 won’t be out soon.
I’m currectly working to implement a health bar (“Meet the health bar”) instead of the white cross using some hud tricks.
I’m doing a lot of testing for strange stuff. It will take some time.

revanxp

After some tests here’s the health bar. I don’t like it but it’s the only way to make it looks like a bar. I probably stop with this idea since it’s ugly and a waste of my valuable screen space ^^

http://i50.tinypic.com/18zrwk.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/24pgt39.jpg

brt

encore
FuDoo :>

Yes, it’s really ugly!
But I think your Hud is really nice at time.
I use your Hud via “1600×900” but I need “1920×1080”, fix this soon and your Hud is perfect! :D

JimmyB

FNR!

Yeah the cross is fine ;)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 27 Next »