broeselhud_blue

Created 30th October 2013 @ 18:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »

nevier

du bist mein held blue

feeling

ist doof

Small update (user requests that I found useful):
* Added green heal numbers, they are not the same color as damage numbers anymore.
* Moved closed captions display next to the ammunition and removed the shaded background. Note: closed captions are not included in the HUD.

Also, I repositioned basechat for the last time and added a shaded background to the server time limit display, you can see the changes on the first screenshot in the start post.

If you play MvM, make sure to update resource/ui/hudcurrencyaccount.res, hudmannvsmachinestatus.res and mvminworldcurrency.res as well, included a little fix there. As soon as you lose currency during a round, the money’s color changes from yellow to white now.

Download link is updated.

Last edited by feeling,

kzr_

gR.

I see that now you linked screenshots, it didn’t hurt did it?

Good job with the edit :D

feeling

ist doof

I did indeed. It was extra work, so it hurt a bit!

Also thanks, I appreciate all the positive feedback.

Last edited by feeling,

fiesta

any links to .rar format?

feeling

ist doof

Quoted from fiesta

any links to .rar format?

No, why? Although I’d recommend using 7-zip, WinRAR and other programs can handle 7z files just fine.

Last edited by feeling,

fiesta

Quoted from feeling

[…]
No, why? Although I’d recommend using 7-zip, WinRAR and other programs can handle 7z files just fine.

I tryed to install 7p and i get error, so.

feeling

ist doof

I finally got around to editing the 3D avatar position and size along with the disguisestatuspanel. You can see the changes on this screenshot: http://abload.de/image.php?img=2013-12-25_00004xlb3f.jpg (works with cl_hud_playerclass_use_playermodel “0” as well)

Edited files: disguisestatuspanel.res, hudplayerclass.res

Download link is updated.

Last edited by feeling,

Griffin

http://i.imgur.com/PuZJzel.jpg

How can I fix it? On targetid, the hp cross isn’t centered. I try normal broesel version’s targetID but it is still the same. interesting

feeling

ist doof

On the screenshot you are using broesel’s old version. Mine has better positioning and the ammo icon already added. It’s optimised for 1680×1050, can’t fit it to every resolution.

Please use my updated version and, if necessary, follow this instruction from the start post:

Quoted from feeling

If the TargetID HP cross isn’t centered inside the background cross (happens on some resolutions), go into resource/ui/spectatorguihealth and follow the instructions you’ll find at the top.

Last edited by feeling,

Griffin

thank you, I did some changes on spectatorguihealth as you said and now it is okay.

feeling

ist doof

On a general note, the sum of downloads (~2500 total so far) keeps rising slowly but steadily. There haven’t been many comments or questions in the support threads lately so I’ll assume everything works as it should. Thanks for the support!

Last edited by feeling,

Selek

Dr. med.

No, thank you :)

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Danke für den Download

feeling

ist doof

Update

Started versioning: 3.0 is the current version.

* If you prefer the oldschool surface font with unproportional numerals, download the surface_oldschool package you’ll find in the readme section of the start post and follow the instruction.

* Added “highest killstreak” to the winpanel, credit goes to erkston!
* Added icons for active Soldier banners below the health.
* Fixed positioning of the marked for death and milk icon when using numerical HP.
* Made ammo and numerical HP shadows slightly thicker.
* Moved the Chargin’ Targe/Splendid Screen charge meter lower and added a charge label.

For people who have their own modifications, I will list the files that were changed since December, not only in this update: basechat.res, clientscheme.res, disguisestatuspanel.res, hudammoweapons.res, hudcurrencyaccount.res, huddamageaccount.res, huddamageaccount_nolast.res, huddamageaccount_numeric.res, huddemomanpipes.res, huditemeffectmeter_heavy.res, huditemeffectmeter_killstreak.res, hudlayout.res, hudmannvsmachinestatus.res, hudobjectivetimepanel.res, hudplayerclass.res, hudplayerhealth.res, hudplayerhealth_numeric.res, mvminworldcurrency.res, winpanel.res

Last edited by feeling,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »