bx

Quoted from Razer

looks good

Thanks!

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Couple of things i feel could be improved: flashing ammo when low
damage numbers more solid above wherr they happen (maybe with a border around them) as they dont feel like they fit the theme right now

damage numbers on the hud a different colour from the health, so its easier identiified without looking right at it.

Do something with the health cross, it seems pretty flat and weird right now (maybe a border would fix it?)

Do something more interesting with the stats on the score board, maybe move the time left above the scoreboard and move the stats closer, right now they look disjointed and randomly placed.

Idk if this is a bug with the hud or with me failing to uninstall my old hud properly and that causing issues but i fouldnt see friendly health when i mouse overed them

nice work though, i like it!

bx

Quoted from Enef

Couple of things i feel could be improved: flashing ammo when low
damage numbers more solid above wherr they happen (maybe with a border around them) as they dont feel like they fit the theme right now

damage numbers on the hud a different colour from the health, so its easier identiified without looking right at it.

Do something with the health cross, it seems pretty flat and weird right now (maybe a border would fix it?)

Do something more intereeting with the stats on the score board, maybe move the time left above the scoreboard and move the stats closer, right now they look disjointed and randomly placed.

Idk if this is a bug with the hud or with me failing to uninstall my old hud properly and that causing issues but i fouldnt see friendly health whrn i mouse overed them

nice work though, i like it!

hey
about ammo, now making it
about damage idk, if u want u can change it to color which u want :Q
about cross , i think i should delete it :Q

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from bx

[…]

hey
about ammo, now making it
about damage idk, if u want u can change it to color which u want :Q
about cross , i think i should delete it :Q

I just find that the damage numbers on the hud being white makes them kind of just mesh into the health numbers, kind of awkward to differentiate quickly without looking right at it, just a suggestion either way!

Nice work :)

bx

Quoted from Enef

[…]

I just find that the damage numbers on the hud being white makes them kind of just mesh into the health numbers, kind of awkward to differentiate quickly without looking right at it, just a suggestion either way!

Nice work :)

Thanks!

Fester

Looks slick, except for the fact that my ammo doesnt show up at all? :s

bx

Quoted from Fester

Looks slick, except for the fact that my ammo doesnt show up at all? :s

type in console
cl_hud_minmode 0

Fester

oh lol, ty!

zato1

fps increase? lol

bx

“New” version :|
Specialy for 640×480 resolution
and based on MInd or Chippy hud (actualy idk)
http://code.google.com/p/simple-tf-hud/downloads/list

KFC

(\")>

reminds me of pvhud

bx

its alive!

Haim

addict!

this + maxframes = minecraft

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2