Forum

[HUD] KNHUD

Created 11th August 2011 @ 01:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 32 Next »

tasKu

e-famous

Quoted from Asskicker

Nice hud! But is it possible to get the default items colors back in my backpack?

This!

konr

Only for widescreen? I get http://minus.com/mM5jgjX8c

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

“It’s tested in 16:10 and 16:9 down to 1280x sort of.”

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

UPDATE

› Health bucket option added – Modified version of PVHUD (Only TargetID’s)
› Tournament spectator hud also updated with a modified version of PVHUD

MacaRoot

This is really an awesome HUD, but I would really appreciate 12v12 scoreboard. You said that the current scoreboard is pretty much the same as broeselhud’s (which I used before this hud) so I just replaced the ScoreBoard.res with broeselhud’s ScoreBoard_Pub.res. It works, only thing missing is the statistics from the bottom side, kills, captures etc. I don’t know much about huds, so you have any small tweak in mind to fix this?

gronon

STR

Quoted from MacaRoot

This is really an awesome HUD, but I would really appreciate 12v12 scoreboard. You said that the current scoreboard is pretty much the same as broeselhud’s (which I used before this hud) so I just replaced the ScoreBoard.res with broeselhud’s ScoreBoard_Pub.res. It works, only thing missing is the statistics from the bottom side, kills, captures etc. I don’t know much about huds, so you have any small tweak in mind to fix this?

you need to change two little things in your Hud

open The scoreboard.res, located in resource/ui/ (maybe use Notepad ++ or so)
search for KillsLabel and DeathsLabel

In the font lines is a wrong Name
i changed both to HudFontGarm3nTiny, but you can rummage out the ClientScheme.res for other fonts

I hope i could help you out

MacaRoot

I don’t know if you meant that I should replace ONLY KillsLabel and DeathsLabel, but by replacing ALL of the HealingLabel, Healing, KillsLabel, Kills etc. fonts of the 12v12 board with the original 6v6 KNHUD font, I think I got everything working.
Thank you for helping.

gronon

STR

For me, there was only this two fonts not working so i replaced it :)

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

UPDATE

› 12v12 scoreboard added and small visual adjustments to both (6v6 default)
› Disguisestatus now fixed if you want to use the HP bucket or numbers (default)
› Respawn timer is back after weirdly disappearing in the last update

Download: nope

Last edited by chipstalaizah,

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

thank you.

foster

d2f~

4:3 pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease D: i want this so bad

Powerful Wizard IRL

Quoted from chipstalaizah

[…]

That I am well aware of, I’ve been having close conversation with our medic inco and a better indicator for the targets HP is needed. I have an idea for an hp bucket, kind of like the Gmang one, but that fit’s the style of my hud.

I will keep you updated on how that turns out.

Yeah as a Medic I much prefer the health rectangle like Gmang’s. A lot simpler to predict when somebody will be full health. (and a lot better looking!)
The uber bar could also use some thickening.

The main menu is also a little simple… could use some spiffing up considering it’s not something that’s gonna be seen while in a match.

dudebro

Absolutely in love with this hud. Please, continue updating it. And maybe you could show a date for when you last updated it on your download site. THANK YOU! <3

hykleri

absolutely love this hud, keep it up man… or actually, there is a problem with it. It isn’t really medic friendly. I played medic for 2 maps with the hud and it can be really confusing and stuff.

inco

KiH
KiH

Changing to healthcross really helps, atleast for me when I play.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 32 Next »