Forum

[HUD] KNHUD

Created 11th August 2011 @ 01:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 25 26 27 ... 32 Next »

Hitm@n

It crashes because of KN HUD menu, for those who are waiting for an update and dont want to use another hud, just delete GameMenu.res from tf/resource and MainMenuOverride.res from resource/ui

iidon

Hello! I wonder what program you used to make this fancy GUI?

iidon

Quoted from chipstalaizah

KNHUD

Enjoy :)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v5q34zpc3k5hl49/knhud2.rar
Please read the ReadMe.txt

Thanks
Big thanks to Quartz for giving me some awesome tips regarding the different weapon meters. To the awesome Fog for letting me ship KNHUD with his crosshairs. Omp’s hud to see how he solved certain positioning issues.

Known issues so far:
The scoreboards playerlist seems to get a bit out of position in lower resolutions. Right now I don’t really know a fix but it’s on the top of the TODO list.

The health value on the TargetID’s is pretty funky on lower resolutions. I’m most likely to remake them all together so please bare with me on this one. This also applies to the disguise status as a spy, but it’s not as bad.

4:3 is not working with cl_hud_minmode 1, sorry. =( 0 is working fine though.
Due to me being stupid I’ve rebuilt it “wrong” for it to work. I will try to fix it, but unfortunately it’s not a high prio for me at this time.

5:4 I have no idea. Haven’t tested it at all.

Since the recent Halloween update, the last damage done numbers seem to disappear at the same time as the normal damage numbers. Don’t really know how to fix that yet.

FAQ
Q: Fix my crosshair!
A: Nope.avi. Every resolution and crosshair will most definately need different values for “xpos”, “ypos” and possibly even “wide” and “tall”. You just need to experiment with it until you get it right.

Q: Can I use _____ in my own HUD?
A: Go right on ahead. The only thing I ask in return is a simple “Thank you” in one way or another.

Q: Can you do this and/or that for me?
A: No. I will not make personal customizations for anyone. However, if what you’re asking sounds interesting, I might throw it in in a future update. Also, please write these kind of things in the ETF2L thread or the Steam group.

A: No. I will not make personal customizations for anyone. However, if what you’re asking sounds interesting, I might throw it in in a future update. Also, please write these kind of things in the ETF2L thread

Q: When is ___ coming?
A: I always try to fix and update things as fast as I can. But
between work, personal life and, of course, TF2 playtime of
my own, it can sometimes take a while longer than expected.
I do however always try to be real with you guys and give
you the most realistic answer to when it’s should be done.

iidon

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from iidon

Most likely notepad, notepad++ or similar.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from iidon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgFpz2l8gug

iidon

KNHUD

Enjoy :)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v5q34zpc3k5hl49/knhud2.rar
Please read the ReadMe.txt

Thanks
Big thanks to Quartz for giving me some awesome tips regarding the different weapon meters. To the awesome Fog for letting me ship KNHUD with his crosshairs. Omp’s hud to see how he solved certain positioning issues.

Known issues so far:
The scoreboards playerlist seems to get a bit out of position in lower resolutions. Right now I don’t really know a fix but it’s on the top of the TODO list.

The health value on the TargetID’s is pretty funky on lower resolutions. I’m most likely to remake them all together so please bare with me on this one. This also applies to the disguise status as a spy, but it’s not as bad.

4:3 is not working with cl_hud_minmode 1, sorry. =( 0 is working fine though.
Due to me being stupid I’ve rebuilt it “wrong” for it to work. I will try to fix it, but unfortunately it’s not a high prio for me at this time.

5:4 I have no idea. Haven’t tested it at all.

Since the recent Halloween update, the last damage done numbers seem to disappear at the same time as the normal damage numbers. Don’t really know how to fix that yet.

FAQ
Q: Fix my crosshair!
A: Nope.avi. Every resolution and crosshair will most definately need different values for “xpos”, “ypos” and possibly even “wide” and “tall”. You just need to experiment with it until you get it right.

Q: Can I use _____ in my own HUD?
A: Go right on ahead. The only thing I ask in return is a simple “Thank you” in one way or another.

A: No. I will not make personal customizations for anyone. However, if what you’re asking sounds interesting, I might throw it in in a future update. Also, please write these kind of things in the ETF2L thread or the Steam group.

A: No. I will not make personal customizations for anyone. However, if what you’re asking sounds interesting, I might throw it in in a future update. Also, please write these kind of things in the ETF2L thread

Q: When is ___ coming?
A: I always try to fix and update things as fast as I can. But
between work, personal life and, of course, TF2 playtime of
my own, it can sometimes take a while longer than expected.
I do however always try to be real with you guys and give
you the most realistic answer to when it’s should be done.

Hello again! I wonder if you can fix this for me?:
1.HudDamageaccount färjen is light blue.
2.Hudbowcharge lower up between life and ammo
3.Liv and ammo closer so that it is not so great between rooms.
4.When choose class that is in the middle.
5.och when dragging the mouse over the buttons
that all are blue.

And scoreboarden does not work when I put in the file, but it gets to defult.

This is only for when I do it myself so changed it, so I thought you might like this can swell fix this year me? Only if you want :)

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from iidon

Hello again! I wonder if you can fix this for me?:
1.HudDamageaccount färjen is light blue.
2.Hudbowcharge lower up between life and ammo
3.Liv and ammo closer so that it is not so great between rooms.
4.When choose class that is in the middle.
5.och when dragging the mouse over the buttons
that all are blue.

And scoreboarden does not work when I put in the file, but it gets to defult.

This is only for when I do it myself so changed it, so I thought you might like this can swell fix this year me? Only if you want :)

Post of the year material, right here.

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Due to life commitments, work, S13 and all that jazz that happens outside of TF2, I’ve not had the time to properly supply you folks with updates.

Rest asured, I’ve got something pretty sweet coming up within the next few days hopefully.

gf18_idiot

Top5rocket

Sexy avatar MInd btw :D

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

I’m looking for 2 boys/girls/both that use 4:3 and 5:4 aspect ratio and willing to test some stuff for me.

Write here if you’re interested and I’ll contact you.

george

I’m looking for 2 boys/girls/both that use 4:3 and 5:4 aspect ratio and willing to test some stuff for me.

Write here if you’re interested and I’ll contact you.

I’m willing to test 4:3 for ya.

filip

I can test 5:4 for you :)

zilis

mamka

4:3 user here.

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Good news everyone!

Everything is coming along real nicely, and judging from the reports from my 4:3 and 5:4 testers, it sure as fuzz works on those aspect ratios as well!

Expect an early christmas present this weekend.

Please note, I have not yet touched the MVM side of things. In order to get it out before christmas this is what had to be done.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 25 26 27 ... 32 Next »