Forum

[HUD] KNHUD

Created 11th August 2011 @ 01:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 32 Next »

noobaboon !

Blah!
BnR!

Since the update of the 4 May 2012 it makes tf2 crashing when launching it .
Does anyone has this problem ?

if it’s the caes could fix it and if not i’d like to know what is happening bad ? ^^’

and thanks for this excellent hud !

noobaboon !

Blah!
BnR!

oh sorry not seen the 12 pages of solutions ^^’

Renhet

None of the solutions posted are working for me.

Biohazard

IDK

Quoted from Renhet

None of the solutions posted are working for me.

remove resource + scrips, launch the game, quit, then copy the hud back in

Renhet

Thanks for the reply. I have tried that, I have also tried deleting TF contents and starting, then placing the resource and script folders, as well as trying out other HUDs–any custom HUD makes my game crash. After defragging and verifying my game cache, I’m at a loss. Worth note that this happened after PLDX crashed for no evident reason (pretty sure I never opened it twice in the same instance), but this goes beyond the scope of the thread topic. :c

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Finally got around fixing the latest main menu crash thing.

Download

Last edited by chipstalaizah,

inco

KiH
KiH

Took you long enough.

Razen

thanks

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

good boy

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Here’s the scripts\hudlayout.res file that shows ingame votes properly again: https://raw.github.com/nTraum/tf2hud/master/scripts/hudlayout.res

agustr

Hello! I am enjoying your GUI quite so. I’ve only a few dozen hours back playing TF2, so I would still like to be able to view a player’s loadout items (ex. Player is carrying Hale’s Own Conniver’s Kunai) in spectate mode. If there is a short command/config to change this you can quickly tell me.

King Rat

does this have any sort of license? am working on a modded version

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Nope, it doesnt. But blatant ripoffs are not looked kindly upon…

King Rat

I wasn’t planning on renaming it completely, or even releasing it for that matter, it’s just there are some things I don’t like about it (targetIDs for example), and would like to distribute my version to people who want it, and would feel better knowing I’m not pissing off the major author

MR JOHNSON

(^-^)v

Chippy, I ripped off your hud and am now using it for my own devious purposes.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 32 Next »