Forum

[HUD] M0rehud 2.0

Created 20th February 2011 @ 14:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 26 Next »

M0re

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]id just move them bit more together and bit closer to center

switching them around might be too unique and might even hurt more than its atm (since target check for hp would take more time)

im still using ur old hud and its fine in there…

care to upload targetid.res and hudlayout.res I’ll check some values out of it :) hudlayout is in scripts and targetid resource/ui

HurricaneR

I liked the health bar cross :(

Gonna stick to broeselhud then.

M0re

Quoted from HurricaneR

Zin’rokh is disappointed.

achy

Looks sweet m8, keep it up!

quik

vs
Fe |

Quoted from HurricaneR

same

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

I’m feeling like a kid at christmas waiting to opening his christmas presents.

DO WANT HUD

nvc

can you make a version of this hud with the health cross please? Also think chat at top left is a bad idea as it’s not a required element for everyone. :)

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from nvc

can you make a version of this hud with the health cross please?

quik

vs
Fe |

Quoted from Orchid

[…]

da, please.

revanxp

You can’t see it from the screens but the red health cross appears when you are low hp.
That’s all you need imho

nvc

Quoted from revanxp

You can’t see it from the screens but the red health cross appears when you are low hp.
That’s all you need imho

That’s all you need then. The features of the cross i’m interested in is current health + max health + overhealed health. These Quake like huds with just numbers are something i personally don’t like.

The “bucket health” in some huds is a pointless adaptation of the standard plus too, sometimes default can be better to crybabies like me. :)

Orchid

|=3

I prefer the cross cus its easier to read mid-battle.

M0re

Quoted from Orchid

I prefer the cross cus its easier to read mid-battle.

I dont read cross so I prefer numbers, they dont teach cross here in finland :(

Anyway i’m prolly implementing numbers behind the numbers as low/boost indicator :D (I truly laughed for a sec there). Anyway it works the same way as the low/boost indicator with HUGE numbers flashin redgreenblueyellowrainbow or similar. I’m gonna test this with betaboys and if they like that feature then the cross (low/boost) is goner.

Quoted from nvc

can you make a version of this hud with the health cross please? Also think chat at top left is a bad idea as it’s not a required element for everyone. :)

I wont make cross version :(

chat is there for a reason, a) so it doesnt overflow with health b) so it doesnt overflow with specator hud c) I like it top left

but I’ll make instructions how to use default chat if you’re that into it.

kuma

+1 for no cross

As a devout atheist, any religious symbolism in my hud is a big no-no.

Waebi

‹Con›

devout rofl

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 26 Next »