[HUD] Garm3nHUD v010 2013-10-31

Created 18th February 2011 @ 23:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 54 55 56 ... 92 Next »

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from crouton

[…]

Ye I’ve figured all of it out pretty much.

But! There’s a crucial bug with HitMarkerValue which isn’t your fault. When you hit people that you normally would have seen the dmg you did on (around corners etc.) instead of showing no dmg the HitMarker shows the dmg you did on previous hit. For example; if you hit a meatshot in valley and do 105 dmg and then go and shoot a pistol-shot on mid where you hit someone around a corner once and the damage normally wouldn’t show up it actually shows 105 dmg instead. Harmless in this example but might lead to trouble in some specific situations. (calling meatshots on medic instead of the 10 damage you actually did etc.),

Ok, thanks for telling. But are the numbers near your health showing the right value? I hope you didn’t disabled damage done in options?

TviQ

ft.

Garmen Best Hud maker ! :D

Quoted from Garm3n

[…]

Ok, thanks for telling. But are the numbers near your health showing the right value? I hope you didn’t disabled damage done in options?

I think he means, that if you hit a tartget, that you can’t (or barely) see, the last Dmg is still shown. The “new” dmg is not shown because, you are not able to see your enemy.
I think it’s a “bug” of TF2, because i’ve got the same thing on other HUDs too. For example broesel or toastys hud.

sanbiaku

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from avenue

Love the yellow version and the custom xhairs :) keep it up!

Quoted from TviQ

Garmen Best Hud maker ! :D

Thanks <3

dr.Justice

≧◡≦

I just get a red X were the HitMarkerValue should appear.

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from dr.Justice

I just get a red X were the HitMarkerValue should appear.

Then you haven’t enabled the HitMarkerValue.

1. Go to your “resource” folder and then “ui”.
2. Search for HudDamageAccount.
3. Change “visible” to “1” under “HitMarkerValue”.
4. Save

If you want to remove “CDamageAccountPanel” (above “HitMarkerValue”) then
change “delta_lifetime” to “0.0”.

Macisum

YOYO\'
syster

Nvm; poopies.

garm3n rocks

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from Macisum

Nvm; poopies.

garm3n rocks

:D

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

v81 (2012 02 20): http://www.sdx-gaming.eu/?page_id=4097

ChangeLog for v81:

* All versions:
o Removed ControlPointProgressBar because of colliding issues
* 7MF Version:
o Moved CDamageAccountPanel a little bit upward

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

v82 (2012 02 22): http://www.sdx-gaming.eu/?page_id=4097

ChangeLog for v82:

* All versions:
o Removed everything related to DamagedPlayer and HitMarkers because of a conflict in HudAnimations_tf that resulted in a massive FPS drop, even when they weren’t activated

gf18_idiot

Top5rocket

That mean that the HitMarkers is removed ? :o

Saki

Quoted from Garm3n

v82 (2012 02 22): http://www.sdx-gaming.eu/?page_id=4097

ChangeLog for v82:

* All versions:
o Removed everything related to DamagedPlayer and HitMarkers because of a conflict in HudAnimations_tf that resulted in a massive FPS drop, even when they weren’t activated

That… would explain a lot.
I was wondering what the heck happened when I use KNHUD for a bit, i thought it was cuz i switched to maxframes. Cheers on fixing it!

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

I haven’t experienced these massive fps drops I think. Elaborate garm3n!

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Use v81 if you still want the HitMarkers and massive fps drops haven’t affected you. I removed everything because it does, not because i wanted it. I won’t let my hud be related with fps drops. If i find a way to solve this issue i’m gonna for sure add everything back again.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 54 55 56 ... 92 Next »