Forum

[HUD] Garm3nHUD v010 2013-10-31

Created 18th February 2011 @ 23:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 50 51 52 ... 92 Next »

SmoKe

Where can I change the color of the medic charge number under the crosshair ?
Where can I change the color of the damage done which pop above ennemies ?
Thx a lot.

Opti

$WIZARD

HudDamageAccount.res
for the damages, change fgcolor.

SmoKe

Already done that, only damage on bottom left (above the health) changed.
I’m trying to change that which is under the crosshair.

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from SmoKe

Where can I change the color of the medic charge number under the crosshair ?
Where can I change the color of the damage done which pop above ennemies ?
Thx a lot.

Go to resource / ui / HudMedicCharge / “ChargeLabel2” / “fgcolor” Change this to numbers -> “TanLight”. Then go to scripts / HudAnimations_tf / scroll down until you find event HudMedicChargedStop / Animate ChargeLabel2 FgColor Change this to to the same numbers as you did in HudMedicCharge ->”TanLight”

About the damage color go to resource / ClientScheme / COLORS / “Garm3nHUDDamage” “Change the numbers”. This way you change both. If it’s just the numbers over the enemy heads then go to resource / ui / HudDamageAccount / CDamageAccountPanel / “NegativeColor” Change this to numbers -> “Garm3nHUDDamage”

X-L

AziluM

Anyone knows how I can fix the map timeleft in the scoreboard?
Because in French the label is too long for the box and I can’t see the remaining time

There’s the bloc “ServerTimeLeft” in scoreboard.res with this default label: “%servertimeleft%”
I don’t know if it exists a label with the time only.

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from X-L

Anyone knows how I can fix the map timeleft in the scoreboard?
Because in French the label is too long for the box and I can’t see the remaining time

There’s the bloc “ServerTimeLeft” in scoreboard.res with this default label: “%servertimeleft%”
I don’t know if it exists a label with the time only.

The hud is made for english, sorry. Especially the 4MP and 7MF versions, where boxes are made to fit the english language. But i’m gonna take a look at ServerTimeLeft and see what i can do.

.Jack

Quoted from .Jack

[…]

Im using a pc and my steam is in german.
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Screenhot: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jackpie/screenshot/649878131804795369?tab=public <– As you can see, there are 3 Points.

Just look at my screenhot. In german it doesnt fit too : (

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from .Jack

[…]

Just look at my screenhot. In german it doesnt fit too : (

But on that screenshot the match is over and there’s no time left to play.

Marvelous

S |

tnx for all answers given above, did help :)

one more question, is there a combination of posx, y , etc. witch would center the CrossHairNormal on a 1024:768 resolution? coz i seem to be out of luck, it’s always out of place :( tried to use the default +crosshair to guide me, tho still failed

tnx in advance

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from Marvelous

tnx for all answers given above, did help :)

one more question, is there a combination of posx, y , etc. witch would center the CrossHairNormal on a 1024:768 resolution? coz i seem to be out of luck, it’s always out of place :( tried to use the default +crosshair to guide me, tho still failed

tnx in advance

My pleasure :)

If the crosshair isn’t centralized do the following:

1. Go to your scripts folder and then hudlayout.
2. Change the xpos and ypos values. (xpos is for horizontal and ypos is for vertical).
3. Start TF2 and see if it’s centralized.
4. If not, Alt+TAB and try another value.
Go back into the game and type hud_reloadscheme in console.
5. Do this until you’re happy.
(Sometimes have to change “wide” and “tall” too, not just “xpos” and “ypos”)

Marvelous

S |

ye, I did read your readme stuff and did all of that, tho I need partial numbers for xpos and ypos, is there a way to type in 12,5 for instance ?

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from Marvelous

ye, I did read your readme stuff and did all of that, tho I need partial numbers for xpos and ypos, is there a way to type in 12,5 for instance ?

No you can’t do that. You simply have to change and test over and over again. Get the right tall number in clientscheme and then change xpos and ypos, wide and tall.

Marvelous

S |

hardcore shit :D

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from Marvelous

hardcore shit :D

:D

I’ve got all my xhairs where i want them,but not every time the exact size i wanted. But i can live with a xhair that’s 27 tall instead of 28 :)

Marvelous

S |

well after couple of hours of testing and tweaking size and position, I can say there is no posible combination to get it fucking fit on 1024:768 :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 50 51 52 ... 92 Next »