Strange stuff… Either way:

Hooray!

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

AW HELL YEAH!

Hunt3r

LAME

Quoted from broesel

I got my TF2 working again so you can expect the update in the next week.

(no valve time this time :P)

yes, no valve time.
^_^

broesel

LAME

Quoted from broesel

Seems like I failed gloriously on this.

Anyway, I still did something: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=100323757

This may or may not be the new spec HUD, I need some feedback on this and furthermore I don’t really wanna steal ell’s spec HUD (even though this seems to be kinda common nowadays, looking at brompsel HUD, braysel HUD and the likes… )

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from broesel

[…]
furthermore I don’t really wanna steal ell’s spec HUD (even though this seems to be kinda common nowadays, looking at brompsel HUD, braysel HUD and the likes… )

brompsel braysel? I don’t get it.

JohnnyBambo

#T4F

Thats pretty LAME

FireWorks

Quoted from broesel

… I need some feedback on this …

How does it look in HL matches?

Maybe put the class icon closer to the health indicator.
For matches where the spec doesnt know the whole lineup, it might be more interesting to see what classes are on what health instead of just the player name.

As the HUD element is on the left border now i suggest [NAME][HEALTH][CLASS] . So you still have a direct connex of name and health like before but also a quick view of what classes are at what health, meaning an easier team accessment.

EDIT: Brakets dont show…
EDIT2: Add me if you need an alpha or beta tester

mici

looks cool, is some kind of team color indicator planned for this? (instead of the gray background for example)

feeling

ist doof

Quoted from mici

looks cool, is some kind of team color indicator planned for this? (instead of the gray background for example)

I was wondering the same thing. Call me old-fashioned but I think the team colours should be included in the spectator bars. Other than that I really love the initiative and the looks of the spectator HUD.

Also, I agree with Admirable’s comment below the steam screenshot (“make sure it works for highlander too”).

Hunt3r

LAME

Quoted from slate

[…]

brompsel braysel? I don’t get it.

brOMPsel hud
bRAYSel hud

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from Hunt3r

[…]
brOMPsel hud
bRAYSel hud

oh, implying they copy…who cares…i mean this is an old-m0re clone.

.muku

#T4F

Quoted from broesel

are you sure? ;)

atomic-

i love you bro

FireWorks

I think you hardcoded “next week” instead of using a proper date function. Sloppy programming style :P

broesel

LAME

I wrote an Email to the TF Team, hopefully they’ll implement this…

Hi!

I created a custom TF2 HUD that is quite popular amongst the playerbase (21000 downloads for the latest version): http://code.google.com/p/broeselhud

Currently I’m working on an update that includes a new tournament spectator GUI, though I hit some walls trying to implement this: http://i.imgur.com/C2mue.png – as you can see, it’s all blue because as it stands now, there are no flags to allow for a specification of whether a value should only be applied to a certain team. I’d be eternally grateful if you could implement such flags (if_team1 { … }, if_team2 { … }) for SpectatorTournament.res, so that 2 different panels can be made, not only differing in color but also differing in the alignment of elements, so that they can eventually be mirrored.

cheers,
Michael

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 56 57 58 ... 73 Next »