Forum

[HUD] G-Mang HUD (B30 2012/10/27)

Created 20th May 2010 @ 21:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 14 Next »

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Great HUD! Played with it yesterday and it really works well, nice healthbars, easy to read player kill gui… This is the best HUD ive used till now! :)

Septique

Really good idea, but I dont know, just wasnt for me. Too much stuff on the screen.

Iller

tGa

The HUD seems quite nice, however some things could look better in 1920×1200 at least.
The healthbar is a bit high up and the “last damage done” number is showing up too close to the healthbar.
It would be nice to get yellow damage numbers instead too (have a harder time reading pink numbers as red/green colorblind), but I guess that could easily be done by changing some numbers somewhere.

Edit : I tried to play medic. Then there is a huge problem (in 1920×1200) : The healthbar is blocking the bar where you see the health of the player you are healing and the ubercharge meter..

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

Love this HUD, really nice work G-Mang :)
One note on the scoreboard, could the background be a bit darker, I sometimes found myself looking through it and not being able to read it.

Pedman

sextant

Quoted from LaMqTa

terrible hud…

Excuse me but people like you I really dont care one shit for, here a guy who made a hud, probably have spent a really long time into doing this for other people and you shit it all over.

If you think it is so damn terrible maybe you can say why, and if not just keep your mouth shut.

Now to the hud:
Nice hud will try it later on, seem to me its a really nice one, keep it up.

insanity

Quoted from Pedman

[…]

Excuse me but people like you I really dont care one shit for, here a guy who made a hud, probably have spent a really long time into doing this for other people and you shit it all over.

If you think it is so damn terrible maybe you can say why, and if not just keep your mouth shut.

+1.
Looks cool, im definitely gonna try it later!

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

Quoted from Pedman

[…]

Excuse me but people like you I really dont care one shit for…..*snip*

The irony is he’s in a team called “Respect to All”

Ghent

Team

I would like for the deathnotices to be a bit smaller as they seem a little overly large, but i love everything else about this hud.

Quoted from LaMqTa

terrible hud…

terrible solly…

buNN

Amazing hud, works good 5:4 (1280×1024). I think I’m going to use it.

kuma

nice work, but a bit too colourful for my taste. it hurts my eyes

RUJa

STD

Really like it. However, I think the blue text in the death notices is a bit hard to read.

Sofa King

This thing is fuicking awesome!, really really nice job!

revanxp

gj there. I like minimalist huds and this is the exact opposite but great job anyway. Always good to see people trying new things with hud

RUJa

STD

Is it only for me that you see the targe meter when holding the pipelauncher despite not having the targe equipped?

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Ghent

I would like for the deathnotices to be a bit smaller as they seem a little overly large, but i love everything else about this hud.

[…]
terrible solly…

lol

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 14 Next »