lame teams, lame game

BAWWWWWWWWW

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

Quoted from Arie

[…]

;’)

Find us a better EU team that won’t moan about 100ms ping and we’ll gladly let them play in our spot.

lol’d

Ash

cc//
cc//

eMazing gaming :P they did pretty well in esea open. Will be a great game although FB should be favorites.

nophantasy

FRAGGA`s

i can’t w8 to watch it :D

ouch

l2read guys.

my second sentence implies that i’m going to watch this match if I don’t have to play an offical match or a pcw. so in conclusion this would mean that the first sentence was either sarcastic or “just for the lols” (common internetlanguage for pulling of a stupid joke).

@shape

i’m just another fan of tf2. so i’m allowed to judge like every other person who is interested in something. shouldn’t be a question of skill tbh. otherwise nearly no one would be allowed to talk about football or other things that someone calls a hobby.

tl;dr

go FB :)

Last edited by ouch,

extine

Looking forward to casting this… Will be doing it live not through Post-Production eXtv, just double checking with TGBF.tv

Will be really exciting!!!

runtime

*NEVERMIND*

Last edited by runtime,

appe

Not looking forward to this due to the amounts of trolling that will ensue regardless who wins. Waiting for the August lans for some “real” NA vs EU instead :)

Quoted from F2

we need Anakin to comment asap on “1000fps server”

lol

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

I lol’d @ people taking autsch’s post serious ^^

minimoose

Quoted from appe

Not looking forward to this due to the amounts of trolling that will ensue regardless who wins. Waiting for the August lans for some “real” NA vs EU instead :)

Are any NA coming to assembly?

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from minimoose

[…]

Are any NA coming to assembly?

coL.?

minimoose

I heard they were going to i40, wasn’t sure about assembly though.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 17 Next »