Forum

TPlay boX? MidAir Pro Duel Server [New IP]

Created 8th April 2010 @ 13:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 17 Next »

RareSpycrab

Annoying bug while spectating. Happens on your ammomod server aswell.
http://img51.imageshack.us/i/duelsmidairv20000.jpg/
http://img291.imageshack.us/i/duelsmidairv20002.jpg/

Other then that great server.
And in case you dont see. Its basically im spectating from feet level.

Last edited by RareSpycrab,

WalWer

awesome server, but… any chance for demoman? atleast 1 arena for him. kthx.

Gambles

-9m-
-9m-

Quoted from WalWer

It’s a good idea but I doubt it’ll ever happen..

gK

Mc\\\'s

Quoted from WalWer

Its not possible cause afaik you cant limit class for a specific arena.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Needs some kind of votekick or kicking option. Had joske being a retard and standing on the floor spamming upwards for ages, whether it was trying to troll the other guy or they were both trying to troll the server who knows. And for some reason i got kicked while waiting for the match to end.. fucked up.

ZeyOrk

Quoted from Swifty

Needs some kind of votekick or kicking option. Had joske being a retard and standing on the floor spamming upwards for ages, whether it was trying to troll the other guy or they were both trying to troll the server who knows. And for some reason i got kicked while waiting for the match to end.. fucked up.

+1 and perm-ban joske from every fps-game

n00ne

Needs some better hosting. This is the first UK server ive ever been on that lags so badly. My ping is constantly around 80 , which is twice as much as i normally get on UK servers.
And rockets come flying out with almost a second delay , almost like i was playing with 150 ping , and even the rockets flying are laggy :D

Tbh not even the worst NA server ive been on has that kind of lag.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Swifty

Agreed, the idle kick is annoying. As for people being retards, thats the way of the world, some way to do something about it would be nice though.

About the server being rubbish: i’ve not had any problems and if you contact cobby WHEN you have the problems he can help sort it.

vroni

disable buff banner.

aduket

Quoted from vroni

disable buff banner.

+1

Cobby

-9m-

Quoted from vroni

disable buff banner.

Done

Cobby

-9m-

Anyone having lag issues, can you please run a traceroute to the server, to see where the problem is occuring. The server also hosts a public community server where they don’t have any latency issues

To run a trace route, open up command prompt (open start menu and search for cmd.exe) and then type ” tracert 81.19.221.201″ and then print in here what it displays. You could also see, using net_graph, if you have an packet loss issues

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Swifty

yeah i got him down to 1hp, then he just sat in a corner :s

PingWIN

fix the hit detection pls! i keep loosing health on ground!

Chelch

-[MG-C]-

Just want to point out, buff banner isn’t disabled :p

Although, the server itself is win.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 17 Next »