Forum

TPlay boX? MidAir Pro Duel Server [New IP]

Created 8th April 2010 @ 13:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 17 Next »

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Can staying on the floor give you damage? Some tards just spam rockets up.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

There was a version of Kammomod that did that but i dunno how possible it is in MidairMod. Worth a try though.

herpderp

DAKKA

Huzzah for it being back up!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Can the low skill room be removed? Nobody plays there while loads of people are sitting in spec waiting for 1, 2 and high.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Koeitje

It’s funny because you are fucking serious :D

If people spamming rockets up makes you sad, don’t stand on the edge looking down for the cheap shots.

Your rating does not define you as a human being!

Memento Mori

Then they just do low jumps or jump behind you… leaving no time to react :0 translucent floor pls

tal

10kB

Quoted from Admirable

[…]

If people spamming rockets up makes you sad, don’t stand on the edge looking down for the cheap shots.

This!

LikeThis

Quoted from Memento Mori

Then they just do low jumps or jump behind you… leaving no time to react :0 translucent floor pls

You don’t get a translucent floor on real maps in real matches so why should you when training?

Otenali

dSp\'

Quoted from Koeitje

Can u ban the waiter ? Some tards just wait on the edge to hit a cheap “””””””airshot”””””””

Up ur sensi or buy a sense of reaction.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Admirable

[…]

Yes I’m serious. Standing on the edge doesn’t bother me at all, because you can simply learn to rocket jump and strafe (even I can do this shit and my rocket jumps are atrocious at best) or wall jump so the guy standing on the edge doesn’t have an advantage. The only reason I stand on the edges is to see where the fuck somebody is going (I usually have music playing so can’t hear people jump, maybe I should get 2d radar). However, shooting upwards waiting for a cheap hit it quite gay. I guess some people can’t handle people that know where they are going to jump from (as in 99% of 6v6 situations).

And no I don’t need those “cheap shots”. I find it actually easier to hit when I’m on the other side of the platform and see my target clearly. But usually that shit just end up with some guy doing a low rj behind me and shooting me off because I’m not allowed to know where he is (equally cheap I guess). So +1 translucent floors.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Otenali

dSp\'

Sure without the sounds it’s hard to find where the guy can jump “lol nobody on my screen omgwtf, i saw him fall on the right side, WHERE HE CAN BE ???”

because you can simply learn to rocket jump and strafe

Sure² it’s so easy to airstrafe at the beginning of the jump…

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Otenali

Sure without the sounds it’s hard to find where the guy can jump “lol nobody on my screen omgwtf, i saw him fall on the right side, WHERE HE CAN BE ???”

[…]
Sure² it’s so easy to airstrafe at the beginning of the jump…

You can just do horizontal jumps across the ground, or ….simply use the wasd keys to move?

I’m not hitting him then, I do have some honor (unless he jumps right in my face, but thats their own fault). But I guess people just think the worst about others.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

News flash!
1. The closer you are the bigger the target
2. The initial part of the jump is the most predictable or straightest

Ergo standing at the nearest edge and watching your target is the easy shot!

So why would I play in to the hands of any player who does this?
Why should I have to do some boring wall jumps?
Must you suck the fun out of everything?

People are shooting up at you because you are a killjoy.
Although the thought of you raging after getting juggled and tagged from the floor is actually quite appealing though :D

Badmirable’s top potato tips!
To counter low jumps… shoot them, they are on the fucking edge :D
To counter get knocked off… dodge!

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I move to the back of the platform and wait for people to jump most of the time.

People do abuse the shooting up from the floor thing, they also abuse people who let them jump by doing pussy jumps so they JUST land on the platform without allowing space for any shots.

There’s lots of things wrong with the people that play this mod. Not the mod itself, the people that play it, thats why i play against people i know, that way i know they won’t care about points just about getting the practice in.

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Admirable

To counter low jumps… shoot them, they are on the fucking edge :D
To counter get knocked off… dodge!

This, to turn low jumps into your advantage rather than getting pissed at them shoot the spot on the platform that they will step on just before they land, easy juggling times.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 17 Next »