Forum

Jimmybreeze...

Created 5th April 2010 @ 14:51

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

perry

[MIPC]

Is a legend. Once again, fantastic job on the coverage by him, he really deserves big thanks for the huge loads of work he did during the event.

Jimmybreeze is the only person with >9000 fanboys.

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Nice shades.

Darn

rockit like

agreed jimmy did great. huge props to him

perry

[MIPC]

Quoted from Atty

Nice shades.

thanks m8y

jason

PHX

Jesus Breeze strikes again.

huhystah

Without jimmy we’re dead!

Swarley

cool^m

Jimmy is the fuckin man! Thanks <333333333333333333!

Thanks to Byte, Anderson and Dave aswell for commentating the finals. Also thanks to Dignitas and Power Gaming for giving us a really awesome final and all the other teams that participated. Last but not least thanks to ziggy for the webcam so I could watch triobot all weekend :P

I regret not going now because it looked like so much banter. I'll def be comming to the next big lan, be it i40 or Summer Assembly.

<3 this community.

Fisshu

infs
[FB]

I was considering making a “thankyou jimmy” thread too, but perry beat me to it.

This guy never stopped working during his time at i39, interviewing players, updating match info, writing up articles – simply amazing. The articles were written professionally with an element of humour, in my opinion there couldn’t have been someone better for the job of representing tf2 on cadred.

One thing I will moan about though is the lack of comments, the owners of cadred care about comments/page ticks so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get involved and start mashing your keyboards! This will ensure that jimmy can go to future events paid for by cadred, come on people! :p

Fisshu

infs
[FB]

..and obviously a massive thankyou to byte, dave and anderson for doing a great job regarding the final. Awesome community!

edit: whoops

Last edited by Fisshu,

Dummy

MASSIVE

<3 Jimmy

Quoted from Fisshu

start mashing your keyboards!

osudhvkdbvledlasdhv;nsdg
sdgeshydxfjd
tiuxfjdrtiurdtityo9ty9idegsdy

Cheers, Byte

^Like so? :D

And ontopic: <3 ya Jimmy, coverage was awesome.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

DoomsDay

He is a legend,thank you very much for all the brilliant hard work

Chubbsta

Quoted from Fisshu

..and obviously a massive thankyou to byte, dan and anderson for doing a great job regarding the final. Awesome community!

Not sure dan deserves to be thanked twice fisshu, also, hope you’ve recovered from the few shandies you had!!

Gratz too jb though, top work he did this weekend :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »