hdk

thx for idle server.

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

Quoted from ExcessiveEvil

Also anyone know the self damage only stickies

http://nice-servers.com/stickies.smx

All the info is in the r@ts dm server thread in the Announcements forum, hponkill, ammoonkill etc.

ExcessiveEvil

DAKKA

thanks

edit
stickie plugin fails

Last edited by ExcessiveEvil,

Chubbsta

At present stickies do damage on the rats server, so you might want to check out the settings for that

Waster

I really appreciate a bball server with soldier only and no unlocks. I really hate demo’s that stickyjump to the other map and cap. Or spam the shit out the soldiers. Or even worse charge demo’s. Or soldiers that kills you with equalizer when they took your two last rockets and have exactly 1hp. Or people that airshot you with the direct shit. Or soldiers that still can jump and cap while having 11hp. Just ban that shit and i guarantee you, that server will be popular in no time.

Anathema

Hell I still play bball on multiplay even though all kinds of retards play on it.
I would love this, and be incredibly frustrated because it would always be full.

Pissmidget

Quoted from Anathema

Hell I still play bball on multiplay even though all kinds of retards play on it.
I would love this, and be incredibly frustrated because it would always be full.

This.

ExcessiveEvil

DAKKA

Well the BBall server is all sorted other then the stickes not only doing self damage.

81.19.209.160:27016

Go crazy!

Stimpy

BBall Server, has no unlocks. & only demo and soli class allowed.
Players also change from 4 to 6.

Thanks to Ex

ExcessiveEvil

DAKKA

I’m not sure they do shrew :P

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4